using cc online

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by jberry87, May 18, 2008.

1. jberry87

jberry87 Member

how dumb would i be if say hypotheticly speaking i ordered seeds through seedbay with my cc?

2. Zoomboom

Zoomboom Member

It can be done. I know people who use their real names, addy's and CC's to order seeds online.

If you don't like the idea of that you can get a prepaid Visa from Walgreens or the like...(check to make sure they are valid online and overseas). Order it to a PO box you set up using your real ID but put it under an assumed name and order them using that.

Unless your being watched by the DEA already and they have a hard-on for you chances are slim that you will get your door kicked in.

Good luck,

-ZB

3. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

I dont get anything of this nature off net they the DEA will raid them one day and get your info one day.like in in my sate the medical card names are at the hospitals they can if they want to raid homes all 300,000 atleast.
    Thats why I never have more than a 8th or so at a time I so many clubs near me it rather funny.Also medical wise same pot after 2 weeks it does not work as good.I need to mix off every 2 weeks nomater wht pot it is

4. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

YAWN... the DEA has no authority internationally... look @ their mess in Canada.. going on what.. 5+ years now?

Many MANY people myself included have ordered via our own CC and it's all fine.

And MED MMJ user info is NOT available at any hospital... and the feds don't go around picking up MMJ users... they go after clubs...

Stop spreading bullshit.

5. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

Your right they going after clubs not us.

I am simply saying if they want names they can get names as far I am I don't worry about it.

DEA has stated not after us but the clubs.

6. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

Any cop with a warrant can get names.. it's a non issue basically. You're better off having a MMJ card than not if they are available.