USA and Europe BLAMED for Centeral African drought from 70s to 90s new "research" say

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Carlfloydfan, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Haha, on yahoo of all places is where I find this:

http://news.yahoo.com/africas-worst-drought-tied-wests-pollution-164423549.html

I mean, I am sure it has nothing to do with the hypocritical politicians and other global "elite" like Maurice Strong, Rothschilds, etc., etc., etc. who jet set around the world in private jets all the time and have multiple lavish mansions beyond the average middle class persons comprehension. Which happen to use more energy in a day than most families use in a month living a more simple way of life.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

3. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

jenkem is goooood shit.

4. You too would live a lavish lifestyle if you would have hundreds of millions of dollars. So who you calling hypocritical?

5. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

I always try to picture Maurice Strong's face as a child and as a teenager, but can't.. That damn mustache always gets in the way and fucks up my reverse aging inner vision technique. He's probably 500 years old actually, so maybe that's the problem.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Why blow up innocent people in busy streets when you could demolish some fancy Strong or Rothchild mansion? I don't get these terrorists at all, they must be in it for the wrong reasons :p

7. odonII

odonII O

Carlfloydfan

There was about 600-700 million people in the U.S.A and Europe during that time. All driving there middle class cars, and spraying there middle class hair with CFC's. They were also flying around the world having middle class holidays on package tours. Sure, there was a few thousand jetting around more than most - but do you seriously discount the idea that 6-700 million people had very little effect?

Do you think this is the Rothschilds having a BBQ?

[​IMG]

8. How can you even compare 6-700 million people with a few people?

9. odonII

odonII O

Eh? :confused:

10. I guess it is because those 6-700 million are no better than the few. Just more hypocritical about it.

11. odonII

odonII O

I guess if you divide what 6-700million families use in a month living a more simple way of life (yeah, right) by the hypocritical politicians and other global "elite" it doesn't quite add up to the same amount of pollution. Just sayin'.

12. The 6-700 million use products that are made by polluting industries, so they give the industries life and therefore polluting just as much as the people running those industries.

13. odonII

odonII O

Yes, that's part of it, too.

I'm hoping AT was being sarcastic, or was distracted.

14. I'm actually gonna have to re-read this thread because now I'm more confused than ever.

I meant of course MORE PEOPLE use more resources than less people ... but that doesn't mean the less is using more...
    yes?

*goes back to re-read*

okay, no I understand what you guys are saying about "regular people" using the same products and stuff but I stand by what I said...of course who countries are going to use more than the elite. Because they are whole countries COMBINED.
    If every normal person was flying off in private jets all the time, imagine that..
    and bird.. so everyone is hypocritical then because... I just can't even do this right now :D But I haven't flown in a plane in 7 or 8 yrs and I drive but we have one vehicle and it's a hybrid at least and all of my shampoos/soaps etc are made of biodegradable material and I'm actually very conscious about resources, re-using, etc... so I don't think I'm a hypocrite.

15. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

People still read Yahoo?

16. odonII

odonII O

Well, a large proportion of them do fly around. And drive. Etc. The OP's point seemed to be: 'I am sure it has nothing to do with the hypocritical politicians and other global "elite" like Maurice Strong, Rothschilds, etc., etc., etc. who jet set around the world in private jets all the time and have multiple lavish mansions' - well, yeah, I'm quite sure those few thousand did contribute to the foot-print. And? The OP seems to be by-passing the other 6-700 million people entirely.

17. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I'd like to think I am quite modest, actually. I guess "lavish" is subjective according to person. I would travel it up, but that is about it. But I think the lavish lifestyle these ultra rich live is..well, lavish by anyones definition and VERY lavish even when compared to many millionaires

18. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm blaming the Goats, they eat everything. trees cannot grow and the top-soil blows away in the wind.

Lots of goats mean lots of status for the herdsman of The Sahel.

Cull your herd down to the carrying capacity of the land. Let trees grow.

I'm not indulging in self flagellation on this one.

19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the worship of the automobile and the centralization of the generation of electrical power, and the increased percentage of that by use of combustion, (in combination with our rediculously excessive level of human population of course) are responsible for ever increasing tendency toward droughts and the prolifieration of new diseases.

we're only just beginning to see this getting started. famine and disease are natures way of correcting overpopulation. we COULD be doing a lot more to stop making the problem worse.

the africa thing specifically though, well i never know how much of what we are told to believe, by my understanding was that a lot of crops didn't get planted or havested during that time frame do to, supposedly a lot of armed conflicts going on.

there were a lot of armaments and a lot of mercinaries from 'western' nations involved, fanning the flames of local hatereds and supposed local hatereds. religious, ethnic, and so on, also ideological side taking.