US Slaughters 40 at Iraqi Wedding...

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by LaughinWillow, May 19, 2004.

1. Changeyourlatitude

Changeyourlatitude Banned

I don’t get it? All the liberals in America want the people to be without guns. Then in the middle of a war zone a group of armed people shoot at US forces planes at three O’clock in the morning and it’s automatically a party and a reason not to return fire.

Would you cool the old family tradition to shoot machine guns in the air at weddings if your country were at war or just say, what the hell, it’s a party?

People that stupid would have been weaned out of the gene pool decades ago. Now think…these folks weren’t drunk or high…it’s not allowed…Hey, it’s a party and I hear helicopters coming this way let’s shoot into the sky?

Want to buy a bridge?

Changeyourlatitude

2. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

According to the reports from Iraqis, no guns were fired. Of course, I'm sure you'll believe the governmental officials who have displayed such consistent HONESTY in these matters. *rolling eyes*

3. Cryptoman

Cryptoman Member

Yeah...you hit a big nerve. When I heard about the mass murder that occurred in Iraq, it was like members of my own family had died. And listening to the defense of the killers isn't something that I'm open to right now. Listening to the average american talk about Iraq makes me sick. You hear words like "sand ******" and "sand monkey" all the time. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the stupidity that permeates this country, I'm sick of the military mindset, and I'm sick of people that laugh and make lite of the deaths of others.

Ha Ha girl- I'm not interested in being liked. I'm also not up for taking advice from someone who would make a joke about the deaths of so many people. Maybe you should think about what's childlike?

Laughing willow, I'm right there with you. It hurts to be a part of this country right now.

I am sorry for the emotional outburst, but these are people like you and me, and our society looks on them as casualties of war...a rationalization of murder. They are people as valuable as you or I. People not separate from us, but part of us.

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

hey man, mistrust our government all you like, i don't trust them either. but i also mistrust the words and intentions of iraqis, as well as the intentions of the french, canadians, whoever the fuck else. everyone's a freaking liar. it's true, the big karma boot is going to come down big time, but not just on americans.

5. Changeyourlatitude

How can you be so sure the negative news is accurate? I saw the news report, courtesy of their local TV, and I saw no dead children or women. I saw spokespersons and people digging holes in the ground. Yes, there were blood soaked blankets being carried. It could have easily staged to take the heat off of a hot border crossing.

Try applying just a little bit of common sense, just a little bit! Where do most of the insurgents come from that are willing to blow themselves up? Ans. Iran and Syria, so don’t you imagine the US government has routine military patrols there several times a day to watch activity? If I were responsible for Iraq’s security I know I would and if you are honest you have to agree you would too. So, if you were a member of a Syrian group of insurgents wanting to blow yourself up to kill Iraqi Police, school kids and American soldiers wouldn’t you collect up a couple days worth of highway deaths of women and children and bring them into your camp so the world would cry when the news reported such a horrendous event?

The military report was filed well before the UP story was posted and matched almost exactly for time and location. Their report stated vehicles and weapons recovered from the site after hostile fire.

You have to be just too stupid to wipe your ass if you would, while being sober at a wedding party in Iraq on the border of a known terrorist nation shoot into the air when you can hear helicopters present at a time of war. You have to be more stupid to believe the desired propaganda planned by the action! Grow up!

Changeyourlatitude

6. Maverick

Maverick Banned

It's still up in the air. We've found military grade satilite phones, weapons, and Syrian passports. We still don't know yet.

7. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Oh no you don't

8. know1nozme

know1nozme High Plains Drifter

It just get's worse and worse.

BTW - the "ignore" function is a wonderful thing :)

9. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

*ignore*

yaaay!

10. Changeyourlatitude

Pictures prove nothing! I could collect a truck load of dead dogs before noon and cut one's head off and wrap it in a sheet. Wait for the helicopters to come and shoot in the air and call the press so they could see the dog killing.

The kids were probably killed in auto accidents. The families gave the women and children to the guys who want to blow themselves up to support them. Worse case would be the guys who want to blow themselves up killed the kids themselves.

Use some common sense; it's a hot border crossing, a very small village, and the Army patrols there 24-7. It was staged! No one in the world is stupid enough knowing the constant patrolling to shot into the air while sober and knowing the helicopters will for sure destroy you.

There is absolutely nothing to indicate the first paragraph isn't exactly what happened. No one did autopsies on the bodies to see when or how they died. These are some sick folks who are willing to blow themselves up and I tend to think my logic works better than thinking America just likes to blow up people indiscriminately.

Changeyourlatitude

11. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Oh Changeintosomeonesaneplease

You have got to be a wind up merchant I mean this is just soooooooo out there as a serious argument.

"Pictures prove nothing! I could collect a truck load of dead dogs before noon and cut one's head off and wrap it in a sheet. Wait for the helicopters to come and shoot in the air and call the press so they could see the dog killing."

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

it's true, though, you could. all's fair in love and war. to me, both angles are PERFECTLY believeable. what, did the USA suddenly develop a monopoly on ruthlessness and lies?

13. know1nozme

know1nozme High Plains Drifter

Easily enough solved. Do the Iraqi's have to issue marriage licences? Is there any paperwork from say, the local Mosque (if that's the proper name) scheduling a wedding on that day - I mean if there was a [priest of the islamic religion - I don't know the term] there, then someone has it written down in an appointment book. Any local law enforcement agency could sort this out with relative ease, I'm sure we'll hear the truth soon enough.

Although I'm also relatively sure that there will be so much other disinformation cramming around the event that we will have a tough time recognizing just which story is the truth. I hope they document their sources/evidence well - credibility will be our only guide in sorting this one out.

14. Changeyourlatitude

Well,

Possibly we could prevent future propaganda incidents by providing the Mullahs with green smoke canisters so they could provide them to anyone who just can't resist firing machine guns into the air while US forces are in the air.

Then when that urge to shoot in the air becomes irresistible they could pop green smoke so our guys could get out of their way to get married or move on down the road to blow up some school children.

Changeyourlatitude

15. Mari

Mari Member

The US has a history of making this type of 'mistake' and then trying to cover it up by suddenly discovering 'evidence'. I seem to remember 4 Canadian soldiers that lost their lives because of a 'mistake'. :(

You're right pictures don't prove anything, and neither do two collapsed buildings. Where's all the bodies from that? I didn't see that many on TV...all I saw were people sifting through rubble. Guess they lied huh?

16. Changeyourlatitude

Well actually the soldiers were on the ground and were receiving direct fire from the alleged wedding party. The “Puff the Magic Dragon” C130 gun ship was called in to single out a single target where hostile fire came from. This is a far cry from the incident of the Canadian training bombing which wasn’t covered up because we speak of it. This was up close and personal, not at 20,000 feet.

My guess is it takes more than a few wedding gunshots in the air to bring in PUFF. The place was hot and there could or could not have been a wedding there. “If PUFF hit the desired target, the place where enemy fire originated towards the soldiers who were getting fired on,” then who cares? People should make better wedding arrangements than in a terrorist camp.

Changeyourlatitude

17. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Oh no you don't

18. Mari

Mari Member

Perhaps SOME people don't have much of a choice in where they hold their weddings. SOME people weren't invited but showed up anyway.

The Canadian incident almost WAS covered up, not to mention that it was classified as a 'misidentification', and that seems to be the normal response when things like this happen.

What bothers me most about your posts is that you automaticly ASSUME that the Iraqi's are lying. You know if they actually HAD all these weapons they are supposed to have according to Bush and friends, and pretending that this was some type of ambush, why would they be stupid enough to use rifles to shoot down aircraft? Seems to me they would have used something a lot more reliable.

19. Megara

Megara Banned

like the people who assume that the military is always lying? hrmm

20. Mari

Mari Member

Well let's see...Iraq didn't start a war and brainwash millions over a LIE.