US plans to attack Syria in February 2005!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by -peaceman69-, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah... they're kinda cheating out life... if it's time to go, it's time to go. :p Besides, whoever proved that life was an existing concept? Life is only a metaphor.

2. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

Since when has U.N invaded Somalia???? o_O

I'm not attacking the U.S.A just stating the fact that this action will be the start for many others. France is as bad as the U.S.A even if tehy didn't go to the current war and blah blah blah
    I doubt about that in all honesty, but no one knows what really goes on in politicians head, and hey! I thought this war wasn't about oil and only to save people!:rolleyes:

HA! you've got nothing to envy me, I'm born bilingual..

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

These countries would help the U.S.A government, of course, but not enough for you to regain the "superpower" statue. They will want you to go in the background. France, germany, england etc, also trade with Japan and China, and even tho they would be an economic crisis, it won't be the first.
    The 20's one, and the after WWII one were enormous, and hey! these countries got out of it..

China invaded Tibet in 1950. 4 years after the creation of the U.N. I don't think they really had an influence on worldwide politics! :p As for Nepal and Taiwan I'm not really dure of my dates, so I won't state things blindly.

Yes, it's done, arguing over what happened is now useless, but we're talking of what might happen...
    Germany won on his own.

ps: that quoting thing is hard to do!

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Thats basically my point... you can't blame it all on the US.

I wasn't the one who said the war in Iraq was to save people... it was for oil... but we got oil, and knocked off a despot at the same time... there are worse things that could have happened.

Thats interesting... but who do you think we owe that money too? Finland?

No we owe that money to US tax payers and bond buyers.

The US isn't facing anything near the depression of the 20's.

Yeah, but its not like china has changed. And its not like the US doing this is setting a precident like you were suggesting.

won what? they won independance cause the soviets lost power.

heh, yeah.

4. Orsino2

The cold war was a more intelligent war.

5. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

You can't kill all the terrorists. The ones that survive will just migrate and recruit more. But really, I wish the middle east wouldn't get so much damn media attention.

Israel is a media hog (and I'm not necessarily blaming Israel--I don't think the media is controlled by Jews :p , it reports so much on it because Israel is the single largest recipient of US foreign aid--which it doesn't deserve, imo) and it pisses me off how 5 people die in Israel and everyone's reaction is "OH MY GOD!!! THE APOCOLYPSE!!!" and then MILLIONS of people have died in Uganda, Sudan, and the DRC (among other countries) and no one gives a flying fuck...Not that I expected them too, but really, don't pretend the US cares about the people in the middle east--we don't care about people anywhere.

6. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Except Israel, because it's "God's country"... :rolleyes:

7. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

The US government doesn't care about Israel because it's "god's country" (must you bring religion into everything?) we care because it's the only democracy in the middle east, and it gives us access to the rest of the region.

8. Orsino2

I figure the US just wants to use Isreal as an investment and harvest off of it...

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

The media steretopyes Israel so much and is so PRO- Palestinian... that you cannot possibly call Israel a media hog.

10. Orsino2

The media doesn't care about anything besides their profits and who is paying them anyway.

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

...and where did you think Arafat threw his cash for media support?

Plus, the media is mostly run by braindead idiots.

12. Orsino2

Everything is mostly run by braindead idiots anyway, nowadays, so it's not like it's going to be different from anything else...

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I couldn't agree more.

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Thier brainlessness influences idiotic political stands which brainless idiots who sit at home and watch TV mimick.

15. Orsino2

Yeah.. that's the united states for you too... that's what you get for buying TV dinners.