US Bombs wrong house!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by airforcedrew, Jan 9, 2005.

1. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/01/09/iraq.main/index.html

I thought I would post this, because more than likely someone will get to it soon anyway. Just goes to show that we need to stop the aggressive movement in iraq, and move on the the reconstuction, and get the fuck out.

The cost of this "freedom" is getting too high, and im tired of the blood being on our hands. (US Military, and its coalition forces) I see no point in trying to "free" a country that doesn't want to be "freed." They want to be led my muslim extreemists, it should be their choice. (The christian extreemist movement is already taking a stronghold on america anyway. Maybe oneday canada and mexico will invade us. (-: )

I don't agree with the insurgents occupation, but its a neverending pointless fight that will never end in my lifetime.

Some things are just better left alone...

2. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I question why your posting this, i have read this and the circumstaces were tragic ... but even so their is a clear motive behind why you post this and it stinks...be honest and don't hide behind clearly tragic events.
    It is not pointless... mmm if your only planning on living till your 24 ok then no.

3. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

So much for your Hidden Agenda, eh?

What are your qualifications to determine when the cost of "Freedom' becomes too high?

I'm extremely curious to hear your reconstruction plan given the current situation...

4. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

I don't have a plan. Thats what the higher-ups are for. Honestly at this point there seems to be little hope of a full reconstruction, due to the insurgency blowing everything to shit. Its alot easier to tear a city apart, then to build it.

I just no longer see what anyone will gain if things keep escalating at the rate they are. The elections are defininately going to peak the violence out. Im just really getting frustrated with the poor military planning going on over there. Im sure if things were done with less haste, we wouldn't be in the situation that we are in now.

As to the war being over by the time im 24... You must not follow the news. Or even heard about anything going on over there right now. This is a religion war. They believe they get holy points for every "infidel" they kill.
    Religious wars really never end. (Unless one religion dies out)

Usually im all for the war, (really, 90% of my other posts indicate) There is some good that CAN come out of it, but as of right now it doesn't look too promising.

5. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

You can't plan as much as is needed when the insurgents keep blowing everything and everybody up.... what you can think about is that out of the 18 regions, 14 are stable . The vast majority of people wish to take part in democratic elections, and soon this will thankfuly be a reality.

Poor military planning ?? mmm this still depresses me , because your holding a negative point of view and it shows...

I only mention 24 , because it is not that far into the future, i was being optimistic...you should try it.

6. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

I'm surprised nobody's pointed out that the US administration never tells the truth ? so this bombing was obviously not a mistake ? what are they trying to hide by leading us to believe they made a mistake ? and what about all the other target that were supposedly bombed intentionally ? I suspect the intentional targets were the mistakes !! But when the admin proclaims a mistake we must take for granted it was intentional .... But why ?
    I think some anti US, US citizens, escaped from the US (how they got past the border patrols, nobody knows ! a special congressional hearing is being set up as we speak !), they were then granted diplomatic immunity by the fanatic freedom fighters in Iraq and were hiding out in that house !! Not only that, but I believe they had in their position categorical proof that the US was linked to every thing bad that has ever happened on the face of the planet ever ! and a few things beyond our solar system ( I'll save that far another thread ), so they had to go ! By admitting it was a mistake, everyone will be thrown off the scent, thus leaving the US to accidentally bomb other target in the area and claim them intentional ! whilst every one is distracted by the middle east conflict the Iluminati is free to imprison the planet and sell it to the quaisaa people from Relandra 6 !
    Wake up everyone before its to late !!!!!!!

7. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

omfg, we admit bombing the wrong house and killing civilians and you're to brainwashed by your own paranoia to even believe it.

8. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

Now read it again !!!!

It was a dig at all the conspiracy theorists that normally respond to anything the government does..... surly you can see that !

9. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Those are laser/tv guided bombs most of the time also, I wouldn't be surprised if the bomb was somehow diverted to innocents by the insurgency over there. Its just really bad timing for the us since the elections are coming up, and its more fuel for the extreemists fire.

10. OSF

OSF SeƱor ******

11. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Oh my bad I thought you were serrious. Sorry but every time I see a conspiracy therory thing it makes me mad.

12. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

Yeh me to ......

Why !
    Even though there is nothing to gain, and everything to lose, does the administration hold its hands up when it makes a mistake ? I believe its because its almost impossible to get away with things these days, Yet so many of you feel the administration is behind so many far more blatant and unimaginably more complex cover ups....

Figure that one out !!!

13. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

The middle east is one giant UFO!!! The Neocon globalist PNAC Agenda Warmonger Wolverine negotiators DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW. They tell you Lies all lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trust only 3rd world news papers, and Aljazeera TV!!

14. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

I believe the whole thing was a result of someone miss hearing something Bush said !

Bush :" I'm sick of these reports I've been reading about drugs !! we have to do something about it, especially that bummer Crack !!! "

Def General : " Bomb Iraq ! yes sir ! I'll get right on it ! "

Bush : " good ! now let's have a round of golf ! Dismissed !!!"

15. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

ROFL

16. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

Bush talking to his Defence Secretary ......

Bush : " Why do they hate me so much Bob ?? "

Defence Secretary : " Well sir ! the country is a decimated mess, a lot of people are living off handouts from the government, the schools are struggling to reorganise, the electric grid is intermittent and unreliable ..... there is just not enough clean drinking water..... and the daily killings are getting out of control !! "

Bush : " yeh ! but Bob ! they're still better off than those poor Iraqis aren't they ? "

Defence Secretary : " Yes sir they are ! and it's Donald sir ! "

17. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

An iraqi boy in heaven, talkin to god !

Boy : " God, why did you abandon us ? why did you not help us in our time of need ?

God : " Yeh, sorry about that ! I did send the coalition to help, but i forgot, I'd just had that idiot Bush realected as a practical joke, and i guess it back fired on me ......... "