Urologist visit

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Daretobare, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Ive heard and read stories of people going to their urologist and the doctor milks their prostrate. Anybody had it done by the doctor or staff and what is the criteria in order to have them do it.
    My brother in law is having some prostrate problems and is being treated by his doctor. I thought if anyone knew it might benefit him to talk to his doctor about it.

YungSAVi likes this.
  2. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I've heard stories about that happening myself, but i honestly think their lying, tbh lol.
    what doctors in their right minds would do something like that? they could lose their jobs, last time i checked.
    in order for her to milk your prostate, that involves jerking you off, and that won't happen by a urologist.
    i have seen no proof of this, so i can't believe these type of stories, but if you do, then that's fine with me.

3. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

As one who has had this done to me I know it is real. I had a burning sensation when I peed so my doctor expected a prostate infection. I held a microscope slide in front of my penis while he digitally massaged my prostate to force out some semen. I didn't even have an erection but covered the slide. It wasn't a pleasant experience. Around of cipro and the burning went away.

Daretobare likes this.