Urgent call for young hippies!

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by praying4peace, May 23, 2007.

1. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

Hey my names Alessandria if you havent already met me.
    this is all going to sound a little lame buuuuut....

Lately ive been extremely frustrated with being so alone. Ive just changed schools and im a target to ridicule. often called stoner, hippie, gypsy.. my clothes get called curtains.
    But thats not what im here to talk about acually.. i have MUCH more important things on my mind.

Im hoping to start a small (or large) community around my reigon or country. or wherever i can get support.
    Im from New Zealand and Im keen to start something.. bring something on.
    even if we start with a few emails, then writing then mabye even protesting in our reigon. moving on to somthing bigger... to get my point across about PLUR. (peace, love, understanding and respect.)
    im also against animal cruelty and i am keen to talk about that too.

it might sound like a big ask but im crying out for something to do with my life. I feel so young but I want to do so much... you may have heard it a million times from young people... " i belong in the 60's" but i swear i do.

so if anyone with the same thoughts and feelings and are around my age (16), and share the same thoughts and feelings....
    email me and we can join together and mabye make a difference

my email address is praying_4_peace@yahoo.co.nz

i would LOVE to hear from some of you.
    i hope this works =]

peace and love

2. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

Come On People!!!!!

3. crazylegs

crazylegs Member

You are a really beautiful person. It's too bad for those people who give you crap but I feel sorry for them because they are so blind. Keep doing what you're doing and don't let anyone turn you away from your goals. I would email you but I'm an old hippie so I probably don't qualify for what you're looking for but feel free to PM me if you like.

4. aquaphx

aquaphx Member

that's awesome you know. to have that spirit and mindset :D
    well if i were at nz, i'll aboslutely call you :)
    Good luck sis :D

5. rubbersoul

rubbersoul Member

Groovy! I have your same ideas, but I live in the other part of the world!!!

"You may say I'm a dreamer,
    but I'm not the only one"

6. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Okay here's the thing, I want to join you soooo bad. But, I live in Michigan, USA. I've also tried to form stuff like this....but no one really in my area has these same views as I do. What if though...We still formed a group, and even though were hundreds of miles away from eachother, we still planned what stuff to do and when, and formed a group that...envolved people from all over the world. We can all be envolved some way or another...what do you think? And we could even make a name for the group, tell people about it, and when they ask who's all envolved in the group, we tell the it's worldwide.

Lol idk, maybe i'm getting ahead of myself here, I just am very much into this kind of stuff as well....but anyways, let me know!

7. shedtroll

shedtroll Peace, Love & Linux

I'd like to join...one prob is...I live in scotland... :(

8. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

pretty much teh same problem overhere, i´m in holland

9. Eopikin

Eopikin Member

Yep same problem here, I'm in New York, USA but uh I really liked the idea that we make it world wide it would be pretty hard but I think worth it.

10. Any Color You Like

Any Color You Like Senior Member

Ah... New Zealand, so... far away...

11. PeacetheGemsbok

PeacetheGemsbok Member

Peace, man! I think it's really awesome you'rr doing this. I would totally help, but I live on the other side of the world. Good luck!

12. lovejanisandgrace

lovejanisandgrace Estimated Prophet

Damn! I wish I had magical mystical powers to unite us all! Wouldn't that be beautiful?
    It sucks so bad when you want to do things, many things, so badly, but you can't for lack of support.

I feel for you sweetie! PM me anytime and we can plot together, you get the eastern hemisphere, I'll tackle the western.

13. Forget me not

Forget me not Member

You rock! I totally agree with you and everything you just said! However, I now wish more than ever that I lived in Newzealand! PM me anytime though.
    No one in my area is like me. I'm the only hippie in my school and I feel completely and utterly alone! Where has the respect for others gone to? Has it been pushed away by today's modern soceity? It's like there's no room for love inside anybody any more...just hate. People dress in dark, bleak, conformist clothes, their faces hidden by hoodies. Everywhere people are telling me that I'm too young to make a difference. But I'm not. They don't know.
    Peace and love to all on this site!

14. TravisBruner

TravisBruner Member

let me just say i get...Freak, stoner, weirdo, hippie....lots of names i just say something like "Damn straite!" and ignore them because in reality when u dont care it bothers them...

15. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

don't let people criticize you, and if they do just because of the clothes you wear then they are really just the self conscious ones.

16. unlearn.and.be.free

unlearn.and.be.free Guest

like lovejanisandgrace said, it would be so amazing to be able to unite with you... all of you. it's good to know that there are others who yearn for the same things that i do, but it's also frustrating how difficult it can be to find like-minded people, in person...not just on the hipforums. love you all, peace energy your way.
    - Unlearn

17. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

i live in North Carolina and get problems everywhere I go except Asheville because that is the "hippie capital" here. But I do know what it is like and it is a pity. I willl be glad to be of assistance sister. Peace and Love always. Peace and Love.

18. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

I didnt expect to find myself one day sorry of being not 16 and from NZ :confused:

19. Dist0rted Dre4ms

Dist0rted Dre4ms Member

Generally speaking, our types of people tend to be more enlightened and think outside the box, yet all of you seem to assume that physical space and boundaries actually matter here. This is an idea, a concept, and it transcends those aspects of reality, especially with things such as the internet. IF we band together and actually try to make due with what we have, I promise you it will spread. Come on guys, we just need to unify and think about what we could do as a global conciousness to spread our ideas and create some positive change, without being limited by actual marches or large protests... We can do this through a website or this forum, and we could upload guides for getting active in spreading the message of love, tolerance, and respect for nature. Why do we need to worry about distance here, we have met on the internet for crying out loud! We are bigger than that if we want to be.

20. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

OK... well how about anyone can just email me.
    LETS MAKE IT WORDWIDE.

hey... then we can make an even bigger difference. we can all represent our own country/home and do it.

thanks for all the great replies. email me whenever and ill reply.

i love you all =]

peace and love and i hope to hear from you soon!!!!