Urgent advice needed

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Truffleshuffle, Aug 17, 2013.

  1. Hey I'm in Amsterdam for the first time and I brought some truffles about 3days ago, they're called Mexican eye, I have 15g of them and the problem is, I've had them in my pocket for 3 days, they've got hot and sweated. Is it still ok to eat them? Reply fast please!
     
  2. guerillabedlam

    guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

    Its still ok to eat them however depending on how hot it is, the psychoactive alkaloids may have degraded resulting in loss of potency.
     
  3. Grainpsilo

    Grainpsilo Member

    If they are fresh (not dried) they may have gotten infected with bacteria due to the warm moist environment in you pocket.

    If they are slimey feeling i wouldn't eat them
     
  4. stoner oxy80

    stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

    might still be able to make tea though huh? boiling water kills bacteria.

    hate to waste good shrooms...lol but be safe.
     

Share This Page


  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice