urethra sounding OUCH

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by b3v33, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b3v33

b3v33 Members

Not sure if this is a good place to post. But I am a male and tried urethra sounding. Everything was great and felt amazing then I cam. When I did I was not able to pull the toy out. Finally when I did there was a little blood. I was worried and cleaned up. I went to the bathroom where i went to pee and holy shit does it burn. I think I caused some damage. There is no blood but it definitely burns. This just happened less then an hour ago. Will this fix its self and how long will it take. I am hoping to avoid the embarrassing doctors visit. But I will if I have to.

Thanks in advanced.

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you just guarenteed yourself a urinary tract infection that will travel all the way to your bladder...……...you need antibiotics brother

elseyk4671 likes this.
  3. b3v33

b3v33 Members

Guaranteed?

4. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

If it’s a small amount of blood, and not continuously bleeding, that’s normal. Also, the pain is normal when urinating afterwards. Check out www.thechaingang.com and read some of their advice. It talks specifically about this subject.

Orison likes this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Interesting Website..... :D

Cheers Glen.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

i dont see where that link take you anywhere but sales. normally id kill that as spam , but the does not seem to be a spam offender poster .. besides sharing links is perfectly allowed unless spam intended ... (so dont report it)..

anyways..

shouldnt be any pain if you use a steel sound. should start with thinner than a pencil first that is straight and rounded at the end. before you use anything with beads and ridges ..
    precum helps lube. so not use anything other than that. you can get a tract infection. but I never have. There shouldnt be any blood unless youre scratching something .. use with caution ..
    there should be no burning. Is it possible you got some kinda lube or lotion in there? dont do that again..

I only feel the steel in the urethra putting pressure to the underside of the penis.. skin crazy sensitivity for petting.. takes a lot of control to keep it from slipping out, to being comfortable, to having partner play with u.. but it can be done.

7. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Depends on the toy you were using.

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Did you stick a rusty nail inside your dick hole?

himileage, elseyk4671 and Irminsul like this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ywah I keep reading it as stretching too.

Sounding sounds like you'd get two plastic cups and a string then put one cup to you ear and flop your gear in the other cup and take a listen. :p

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  10. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

It wasn’t meant to be just a sales link. I should have put a better link. Yes, it is a sales site, but their employees/ “consultants” have a lot of advice on how-to stuff from penis plugs to sounds to urethral stretching and all things in between and beyond. If you google or bing urethral sounds” you’ll get at least one link to this site. There is actually some pretty good advice from people in the know. Thanks for not slamming me!!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Orison likes this.
  11. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have to admit I've watched videos of sounding and find it fascinating and arousing. I imagine the nerves in the urethra and prostate being stimulated that you would only normally feel at orgasm. Definitely tempted to try it out. But on the other hand, the chance of UTIs and burning feelings scare me from going for it.

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  12. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

As one who has to use a catheter three or four times a day to pee, I don't see the fun of sounding.

dd788snipe likes this.
  13. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

You should always wash it or sanitize it before each use.

14. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

bigredinmass likes this.
  15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Having got a set of Heger sounds from Amazon......

I started with the 5/6mm... 5mm end first; this one is blunter end than the 3/4mm. Followed the instructions n instinct, and yeah, at times my cock just seemed to climb the sound rod....first at vertical and gravity feeds the rod down yr uretha w a little guidance, and it slowly spirals so that the curve follows yr uretha once it gets to the base of yr cock....with my cock angle lowered to 30°.......and shock to me.....all 200mm went in and disappeared with my cock rock hard. no problem to work back out but strange sensation....i sorta reached my prostate with a Heger first time which was why i wanted to try sounding...for internal prostate play.

Next i tried the same rod the other way, starting off at 6mm. Then for curiosity as i read about all these folk taking 10mm ones, I tried next one up, 7/8mm....7 first...that mostly went all in but not so comfortable.

Then I tried the smallest, 3/4 thinking that if i came then there was space for the sperm to ejaculate. Again not so special......went back to the first another couple of times and started to get the sensation of fucking your cock from the jnside.:)

Enough for first attempt.... .no problems, plenty of the optilube.. .no blood, a little bit sore....neva had anything down my uretha b4 but overall, for someone who used to shudder at the thought of putting a rod down your cock - a fascinating experience, especially when the first try it disappeared completely!

I also ordered a long bent 4mm prostate one but that will be longer from china. Im not really interested in the uretha expansion that many are, just the internal prostate play. wonder what it would be line with a sound rod and anal prostate toy together......hehe

Simon :)

16. Andre Jean

Andre Jean Members

I have just started sounding and I have bought a ribed sound with oval “bumps” with increasing diameters. The 7mm and 8mm versions seem to meet a slight stricture a cm from the top of the penis and cause a slight “pop” which is accompanied by a slight stab of pain when I get carried away masturbating. It feels great but is this normal? The “pop” happens as the oval “bump” goes in and comes back out. Has anyone else experienced this?

17. David Spence

David Spence Newbie

If you’re into stretching, the ‘pop’ is always satisfying. When you no longer feel it, it’s time to bump up a notch. I’m only at 9/10 mm Hegar, not sure I want to go too big, I mean it trashes your pee-hole, causing it to spray everywhere! So I’ve started inserting plugs, waiting on delivery of 9, 10 & 11 mm pee-thru stainless steel plugs; also looking into ( pun intended) silicone versions - make less noise if I drop them when in bathroom.....Current 8 mm vibrates deliciously when I pee .... thinking of trying with REALLY FULL bladder for longer enjoyment ..... why/how does it vibrate like that ? ..... anybody ??

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Sheltered.......And Safe......:wink:

Cheers Glen.

Mike Literous likes this.
  19. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Urinary Tract Infection is caused by a virus so antibiotics would be useless.

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

inserting any instrument repeatedly into your urethra will cause micro cuts that become the breeding ground for said infection...….if I misspoke regarding the treatment I apologize to the op......what did they treat your infection with @Bilby ? was yours caused by sexual gratification?..... mine was caused after my accident and a nurse had to catheterize me 24 times in about a week while I was paralyzed....it has been a lifelong battle....

lastly...I called my pharmacist and asked him what ''antibiotic'' I was given for my most recent infection year ago January.....fuckin smartass...it

Levofloxacin
    Common brand names: Levaquin
    • OVERVIEW
    • SIDE EFFECTS
    • INTERACTIONS
    • DOSAGE
    Levofloxacin is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.

May Treat: Staphylococcus Aureus Bronchitis · Haemophilus Parainfluenzae Pneumonia · Bacterial Pneumonia · Enterococcus urinary tract infection · Pyelonephritis and more

Brand Names: Levaquin · Quixin · Iquix · Levaquin Leva-Pak

Drug Class: Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics · Ophthalmic Antibiotic - Fluoroquinolones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.