Uranium One

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Aerianne, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Today: MSNBC had a newsfeed from Fox with Sheppard Smith disecting this Uranium issue. Smith is at odds with Sean Hannity over the issue.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Hannity and Alex Jones walk into a bar.. And the bartender says. "You lame ducks got any grapes?"..

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The more that I read about politics, the more I despair about the world that we live in. We elect a government to maintain our living standards and they spend half their time squabbling like children in nursery class. I thought that Trump offered a ray or hope for America and would limit imports, returning industry to cities like Detroit. It seemed obvious to me that he wanted to start off with an amicable relationship with Russia in order to concentrate on what he had promised. Rather than support this concept, organisations and the media seem hell bent on arguing about the past and creating one distraction after the other. Meanwhile in Detroit, more drugs are being sold on the streets, arsonists are burning the city to the ground and people are shooting each other. Is their any hope for western civilisation.???????????????

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Best ever picture of Donald Trump.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

FOX NEWS ALERT:

Sheppard Smith Reporting;

Secretary Clinton did not approve the sale. A committee of nine evaluated the sale, the president approved the sale, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and others had to offer permits, and none of the uranium was exported for use by the U.S. to Russia. That is Uranium One,”

MeAgain and Tyrsonswood like this.
  6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

While Hillary has been completely exonerated I came across this cartoon which made me LOL

[​IMG]