Unusually Massive Ejaculate Volume

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by buzzgunner, Dec 23, 2014.

1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I know from research that the average ejaculate volume for us guys is between 2 and 3 teaspoons (10-15 ml.) That certainly describes my output. However, I've wondered about the extreme upper end beyond those values for some time.

About 30 years ago, my wife and I were in a steady threesome with a close male friend. I got to watch him fuck her a lot (at least once or twice a week.) When he'd cum inside her (and he always came in her), he'd just pump out semen like there was no end to it! Once he'd pull out and she'd squeeze herself empty, it seemed like he'd produce (on the average) closer to 1/2 a cup (which is roughly 110 ml. or 10x the normal volume!) What's more, if we spent the whole day fucking, he could repeat this 2 or 3 times over an 8 hour period! Clearly, the guy had some kind of prostate from hell.

What I want to know, is he an isolated example at the extreme far end of the scale, or have others of you experienced men with similar abilities?

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Not me.

3. z. beeblebrox

z. beeblebrox Member

1/2 cup, while not physiologically... impossible, is highly unlikely. You are incorrect I think in the average - it's 3-5ml, 10-15. :/

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I wasnt before, but now I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

4 people like this.
  5. buzzgunner

You may be right. I just know what it seemed like. OTOH, I've seen web videos of guys cranking out unbelievable amounts of cum! Even when you can be reasonably certain that there's no hidden tube and it is actually exiting the tip of his cock, I have to believe that it's rigged somehow. Case in point:

(I know this wasn't the case for my buddy, as I was right there just feet away from him geysering into my wife!)

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I believe the sperm level is not so much a matter of volume of ejaculate, as semen is mostly water. The concentration of sperm contained within that water remains about the same per day.

I find that with multiple orgasms, consecutive ejaculations become greater in volume but much les dense (more watery).

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I am sure somewhere in the dark corners of the internet, on some creepy sex forum, there is a three-page thread dedicated solely to cum volumes made by some weirdo.

2 people like this.
  8. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

The volume of cum makes no difference to me. At some point, a towel has to come out and clean things up. It should be said that different guys taste different. Most I liked, some I didn't. I do enjoy giving a guy a creampie show. That I've noticed is a real turn on for them.

Soncho33 and jmadre like this.
  9. SnakeOilWilly

SnakeOilWilly Members

Was the guy's cum pearly white or almost clear?

10. buzzgunner

Which guy? If you're talking about my friend in our threesome, it was kind of thin and runny. (I didn't notice this, my wife did. She said that, compared to my cum, which is thick, ropey, and opaque, his was "watery".) I always assumed the difference was because he was producing so much seminal (prostate) fluid that his sperm-to-semen ratio was really low.

11. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

You sure, against your knowledge, that your wife hadn't take the loads of 10 guys prior to fucking this one and not cleaning? That would explain the gobs of cum you can't account for.

12. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Since we are on the subject, have any of you guys who have had a vasectomy noticed if your ejaculate has become thinner? I know my Phil used to produce a more viscous semen which was more opaque before his vasectomy, but it became thinner & less opaque after the snip.

13. buzzgunner

Quite sure.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

15. buzzgunner

There were times it seemed like that. My wife would be in a better position to comment on that, I suppose.

16. mikeramrod

mikeramrod Guest

I average about 3 to 4 teaspoons but can only do that amount once a day. I find if you edge a bit, stroking until you almost cum, it seems to increase the amount when you actually cum.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Since you did come back, have to ask:

Seriously, why really do you care how much jizz another guy makes? How would that really be anykind of advantage? Gilrs probably less likely to down out of fear of drowning and more likely to get some or more pregnant if its going to seep out everywhere

18. buzzgunner

Idle curiosity. Haven't you ever had a question that just started with "I wonder..." ?

I don't know and don't really care. I just wondered how much, not why.

I doubt it would increase the changes of pregnancy. Given that the average human male fires 250 million+ sperm cells with every ejaculation, would ten times that many really make a difference? Again, that's not what I was curious about. I just wanted to know if any forum members had ever experienced a guy who could produce like my friend did 30 years ago and whether or not he was an isolated case.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You should know I'm known to paint them hoes like Pablo Paccaso wih no brush
    Don't fuck around just keep pumpin' her strong and super soak the how by the end of the song.

20. buzzgunner

Pathetic.