Unmarked Xanax bars?!?!?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by pbjube3, Nov 15, 2009.

1. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

Hey guys I just got some totem pole Xanax bars. They look exactly like Xanax bars with all the scores on them but there are absolutly no lettering or numbers on them at all?!?! I couldn't really find any thing online about them. Has any one ever seen or herd of these and are they really Xanax bars. Any input will help thanx guyys

2. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

Help a brotha out!!!

3. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

They are probably just made as bad imitations and may contain a drug like phenazepam instead.

4. does2

does2 Member

People are getting in pill form now?

Well what happened to the pure powder?

5. twang

twang on the run

people are utilizing the pure powder to make much more money off it maybe? that is if they really are phenazepam. give them to someone you don't like and see what happens.

6. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

They helped me come down off of a 5 tab acid trip but also made me very sleepy

7. does2

does2 Member

You're cute ;)

8. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

Thanx babe

9. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

Well if you've taken benzo's before you should be able to tell instantly if they are xannies or not, the bitterness is undeniable.

10. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

they could be indian generic...i've had legit benzos from india that came in a labeled blisterpack, but the pills were unmarked.

never bars though...

eat half of one, and if you black out for a week, it's phenazepam :)

11. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

last year i ended up eating 25 mg of phenazepam in the space of a few hours (from haupt, must have been a bit degraded considering that i was still able to bike, but extremely badly) and the after effects definitely lasted at least a week. not that the after effects of benzos are bad, but i did some extremely stupid things such as spraying lighter fluid on burning incense for a minute straight setting of the fire alarm while my mom was home:eek:

12. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

seen allot of those over the years----ever seen green unmarked? those were potent as shit got those in NYC east village----when a street scene was a street scene----and cant u tell just by the taste that there benzo? i can tell with a little nibble wether ill buy them or not----and people making there own with pill presses is good i just thought that all the unmarked came from foreign countries---love ----=me my benzoes---Peace all

13. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

Well I used an online pharm. trying to get benzo's b4 I went to a doc. got them, even looked them up and it said they were generic 2mg alprazolam, I knew when I tasted it I got a placebo/fucked my cousin kept tellin me well I "think" I felt em, which didn't help much cuz thats what I'd been sayin the whole time.

14. Badger1053

Badger1053 Newbie

I haven’t seen any good information about these mofo’s. So I’ll share what I got, actually picked up an unsealed jar of the shits. The ones I pick up are Farmapram(2mg Alprazolam). Essentially Mexican Xanax. Looks exactly the same just without the scoring/xanax press.