Unloved, Lonely and Depressed People Come Here!

Discussion in 'People' started by Spinner, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Spinner

Spinner Member

Am I the only one who is constantly left alone, verbally abused, and unloved?
    I've never had a happy childhood. I'm constantly picked on. My dad hates me. I've never been in a loving relationship. Everytime I do make a friends, I find a way to drive them away.
    Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just want to know am I truly alone?
    :mad: :(

2. Spinner

Spinner Member

I knew I was alone.

3. Spinner

Spinner Member

YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :mad:

4. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

so does your mum. And she's good at it.

5. Spinner

Spinner Member

I'm going to commit suicide tonight
    Goodbye everyone.
    :(

6. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

haha, spinner, no one fucking likes you, jk.
    Are you "spinners" -the local marijuana dealer? Just wondering

7. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

Hey hook me up with some Spinner! I'll be your friend!

Seriously though, maybe you have depression. With all the medication they have now, there's plenty of ways to treat a lot of psychological problems. It's not your fault if your brain juices are out of whack.

Oh yeah, as an afterthought, if you commit suicide can I have your stuff? I mean, from the look of things it dosen't appear that there's anyone else who deserves it, and you wouldn't want your parents just selling it do you?

8. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

Aww depression, everybody has it, seems nowadays.. I dunno, but I'm always feeling lonely even when I'm surrounding around people.. I dunno, I'm just weird, I guess..

9. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Oh NO! The glowing girl is depressed? (life once again sucks)

10. dylanzeppelin

I wonder if this complete sarcasm I am feeling from this ...and glowing girl? Interesting..

11. missfontella

Why does everyone think I'm sarcastic? I'm just corny....

12. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

ah spinner if you wanna meet real depression, I'll give you directions to the homeless man's corner, or perhaps a map of a starving country.

deal with it or die. maybe you should cut yourself and see if it helps. try things to make you feel better. seriously ppl might get mad at me for telling you to cut yourself, but wtf, i mean, theres nothing wrong with that at all... it's kinda pointless, but then again so is smoking cigarettes but ppl still do it...

13. dylanzeppelin

I guess it's hard to believe people, especially nowadays to be sincere or even corny, I guess it shows how harsh people can get that if anybody is even remotely nice we believe of themselves as being sarcastic ..I'm sorry I thought wrong..

14. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

hey now, ive been homelees and starving, both very recently and for a real long time. im unloved, im lonely, but thank god im not depressed anymore. best feeling of my life. im officially happy just because im not depressed. wohooooooooooooo!!!!!

15. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

There is this intersection where I live, with a old run down borded up gas station on the corner. The homeless are always there, its like a hotel. At any given time, there might be 5-15 people living in there.

16. Spinner

Spinner Member

You know I'm really trying to be serious and you guys just make fun of me.
    So I'm not homeless and starving, I rather be homeless and starving but loved. Then to be in my house getting yelled at and hit all the god damn time!

17. missfontella

Truth of the matter is this: everything changes. No matter how fucked up things are, they will change. This is why suicide is never an option

18. Spinner

Spinner Member

You know if actually killed myself, not too many people would care, including my family.

19. missfontella

The thing is who is this about? you or them. If they are such assholes, just think about the day you can finally leave their ass in the dust. Trust me, I feel ya. I hated my mom. She finally kicked me out at 16 and I still don't talk to her. Once I was outta that house, life improved. Just hold on

20. Spinner

Spinner Member

It's about me and them.. How would you feel if your son was a talentless lazy bum like me. Even though they treat me like trash sometimes, I think I deserve it.
    :( :mad: