Unexpected Find!

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by nesta, May 17, 2007.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

well then! i was tidying up a bit and inside a hat found two things i thought i had lost or thrown away a few months ago. i have two ~20mg capsules of DPT HCl and about a gram of salvia extract! its been quite a while since i've tripped at all, and have lately been thinking its time to get a good strong trip in soon. i was thinking some mushrooms, but DPT would be even better, and hell, i might even be ready for another salvia experience.

i'm worried about the DPT though. its been kept in decent conditions, but for a very long time (i got it over a year ago) and i haven't any idea what type of shelf life it has. does anyone have information on this matter specifically? if it is likely to still be good and just as potent as always i am thinking i may use it to finally try pharmahuasca....

i'm sure the salvia's good though. huzzah! :)

2. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

haha... from pfb, eh? i remember that lol

go for it man! don't forget to report back too

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I wish I could just randomly find psychedelics.

Good luck. I hope the DPT still works for you. I expect to see another report like your first one.

RIP PFB:(

4. nesta

nesta Banned

hey, i wish these things were still easy to get. what i REALLY want is DPT freebase oil...

oh well

5. nesta

nesta Banned

so PFB is no more....

might i ask someone to respond via PM as to the reputation of a particular north american vendor? i found them around the same time as PFB, now you need an account with them though....never ordered from them before, but have been considering it of late....

don't have my dream inventory, but some interesting items no less...

of course i'm also considering just growing some mushrooms, or ordering some pan pedro....

also, anyone know of the reliability of a liquid san pedro product from a certain peruvian shop? they also sell coca tea, pisco, herbs, etc....you may know what i mean, someone on here told me about them....