Underwear swap anyone?

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by awesomest47, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesomest47

awesomest47 Guest

Ok, so I have this underwear and sock fetish and it has been my dream to swap with another guy. So if you have any old, dirty, worn out or cummed underwear/ socks that you would like to trade or just give me please reply!

1 person likes this.
  2. Perilless

Perilless Member

Wow. Just wow....:eek:

3. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I like to keep mine until there worn out , but you might check out your local thrift stores . They have used stuff . The good will stores hear in Arizona have a half price day every other sat. I can get a pair of pants for $ 3.99 and a t shirt for $1.50 Its cheper to buy more than washing them . At some point I will wash them tho. desert rat

1 person likes this.
  4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I am just about reddy to put the o.p. of this thread in my post and split bin . Or some call them one post wanders . desert rat

6. awesomest47

awesomest47 Guest

Alright, I'd be happy to trade Ty. Please e-mail for shipping. Desert eat, I would love to do an exchange with you too. Do you want me to send cash for the stuff at goodwill? E-mail me at [B]EMAIL ADDRESSES NOT ALLOWED IN POSTS[/B]. Thanks guys!

7. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Like I said I keep my stuff until its worn out , so worn out that I can not go in to a self service auto wrecking yard to get parts , the yard manager says come back with some decent cloths . http://www.pullapart.com/ http://www.pickyourpart.com/ On the good will stores , there in the USA http://www.goodwill.org/
    The ones close to me http://locator.goodwill.org/ , any way its used stuff , you can visualize the person that had it before . If a guy is a real kink he can ware ladies under were . Most any thrift /used cloths store will do . desert rat

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

how bout i shit in a pair and send them to you would you like that??

9. Tyrsonswood

10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

11. awesomest47

awesomest47 Guest

R0llinstoned- I would love it if you shit and pissed your underwear! Could you cum in it too? I don't know how to get you the location to ship to because I can't PM you. Any ideas? I can pay for postage too. Aerianne- if you do that to your underwear please send it!

12. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Just out of curiosity, how much does a pair of soiled undies go for these days? Is the amount of feces directly proportional to the price?

My dog has to wear a diaper when she's in heat.....would you buy that?

13. LoveBuzz

LoveBuzz Member

14. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

If you would pay more than new ones cost, I can send you used ones. Free underwear and no need to wash them for whole life! :D

15. awesomest47

awesomest47 Guest

Alright flying fly, I can send you money if you manage to tell me where to, you buy the underwear and ship it back (which I can pay for too) How do we complete that deal? R0llinstoned- can we still make a deal?

16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

all of you HF'ers seem to think this is a joke but there is a big market on ebay for similar type stuff.namely smelly socks. i am just to lazy to get in on it but there is a market for this shit.
    in fact tell you what awesome, give me your info on where to send a pair of crusty underwear and for the price of a new pair plus shipping i will send you all you want, if you have paypal.

17. awesomest47

awesomest47 Guest

Wow! Thanks everyone! I don't want to post my address online but would love to purchase from everybody! I can't post my e-mail so I can post my yahoo answers UK ( I'm in US though) account and you can contact me that way instead. It's REMOVED. Hope it doesn't get removed! Please send me something, I would love to do something but can't PM any of you.

18. Tyrsonswood

Why does this idea have FAIL written all over it?

19. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

He's an amateur troll. a n00b. When he gets more practice he will make threads that are at least semi believable

20. Tyrsonswood

I didn't know Trolls wore underwear....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.