Ultimate anal orgasam

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by analoverxxx, Sep 24, 2013.

1. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

I am trying to achieve ultimate pleasure. Most intense and wild orgasm humanly possible.

What do i need ?

1. How long should i wait after my last ejaculation for max amount of sperm released and increase in pleasure?

2. Which drugs increases pleasure? If that is even possible?

3. Which type of dido will provide max pleasure without causing any pain?

4. Most comfortable lubricant?

5.Does having sex with multiple girls/gals increases arousal ?

6. Expert tips please for increasing orgasm time and intensity

7.Prosate hypersensitivity,

I am not sure If you noticed but I've noticed that after fucking my ass first time and ejaculating my prostate and rectum becomes 3x more sensitive , like hyper sensitive and wet and I am getting more pleasure second time i fuck my ass.

Its should be in period 2-4 hours after you fucked your ass first time. Aprox

Please I am not trolling. Iam just so addicted to anal fuck since its something incredibly pleasurable and i thank god every day i discovered it.

thanks !

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

!/ Thrust a dildo in & out of your anus for as long as you can stand the pleasure for & as fast or slow as you like it.

Or Place a metal ring over your penis & scrotum that is not too tight or loose (it will produce a much more intense orgasm) & then use a dildo to thrust in & out of your anus while the metal ring is still over your genitals.

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Personally I've never had any luck with Anal Masturbation, and even full Anal Sex doesn't always hit the spot. But when it does, the effect can be mind-blowing.