UK RESIDENTS - ID card scheme!!!! READ.

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Go ask alice, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Go ask alice

Go ask alice Member

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Passport-IDCards/

This potition is to break the link between ID cards and passport applications, if we collect enough signatures ID cards will no longer be compulsary for passport application, so those of you who do not wish to articipate in the scheme will still have your freedom of movement. PLEASE sign the petition if you are in any way uncomfortable with being constantly tracked and monitored, once the cards are here it will probably make no difference so we need to act soon!

Visit this site for more information on the problems with the ID card scheme...

www.no2id.com

2. tha pope

tha pope Member

the fear is the same here in the states. we already changed id'd once about 10 years back and they made everyone scan their fingerprint. right thumbprint. their trying to put RFID chips in them too. their also putting the RFID's in products in stores, so it will be easier to tell if its been stolen, and im sure, when you make a purchace, it'll show up on your id's RFID, to track consumer information too. disney land is already starting.

3. shedtroll

shedtroll Peace, Love & Linux

It's the surveillance state being introduced under the disguise of protection. Governments are bastards for doing that...

4. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

No one has ever scanned my thumbprint. But my prints are already on file with the FBI and DIA so I guess that's a moot point.