uk forums swapity swapular box

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by chickabean, May 9, 2004.

1. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

eh up,
    just confiriming that the swap box is still goin ahead as planned the list of participants for swapity swapular number 1 are as follows:

jamie
    enonemouse
    natz
    sunny
    hippie girl
    claire
    ubiquidp
    moominmamma
    fleassy
    erykah
    emilie
    jaz
    ellie
    dandy...danyd....DANDY!are you in babe??

also hippie girl, whats ya real name coz you've given me your uni address and i guess they'll need your actual name to get it to the right campus/pigeon hole/whatever...

love luchi loooooo xxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

Hurrah!!

Me excited!!

:D

3. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

Hippie girls reaaal name is Louise towner and she's smelly! :p

4. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

teehee thankyou mr spyder...much obliged xxx

5. miabubble

miabubble Member

me me me me me me me me me me!!!!

don't forget me!!! pleeeaaasseee!

I wanna play tooooooo :D

6. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

When is it starting off Chickabean???? I just can't wait. I have never been in one of these before are homemade things OK to put in the box. I asked moominmamma but she hasn't done one before either.

Love & Waitin'
    EnonEmouse

7. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

hehe...ok, but you'll have to pm me your postal address NOW!! like seriously quick coz im posting it this weekend if all goes to plan :) yay! tis very exciting :p

8. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

hopefully this weekend, but im waiting to hear if dandy's in and also for mia's address.
    homemade things are perfect to put in the box, anything you would consider as treausre!! arty/crafty/random...whatever...ive put a list of examples in the box such as candles, incense, homemade jewellery, beads etc... but feel free to add whatevr you like. the one i recieved from america has recipes and seeds in it aswell which i thought was fab. i shall keep you updated....love luchi xxxx

9. Hippie_Girl

Hippie_Girl Innit!

Cheers for clearing that up Spyder :) Although mum has addressed letters to me under many a name and I've still got it :)

Anywho I was wondering if that is the order it will be sent? And if so I may or may not have to give you another address to send it to :)

Sorry to be so crap :)

10. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

id love to do it too!!!!!

but id have to know when its getting sent to give you my new flats address....if you don't mind me sneaking in on it??
    namaste
    x x x

11. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

raaaaaa! this is becoming the longest swapity box in the universe, rainbow you can sneak in if you pm me ur addy today :)

and yeh, hippie girl that be the order, is that cool?

love luchi xxx

12. Hippie_Girl

Hippie_Girl Innit!

Grand if you let me know when it has been sent I shall get back to you and if I won't be at uni I'll give you another address :)

13. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

i want to but everyones failing to explain this in plain english... i don't completely understand! :eek:

14. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

Well this is my first swap box as well but I will give it a try as I think I have the ideas correct in my head.

It starts off Chickabean sends a box full of cool things off to the first person on the list they take out what they like/want and then replace the items with things of their choice, I have been assured it is OK to put things you have made in the box as well which I think is cool. They then write a bit in the journal and seal the box and send it off to the next person on the list. It then slowly makes its way down the list until the last person sends it back to Chickabean and she has a box full of new cool stuff.

If I don't have it right can someone please let me know but from what I gather thats it in a nutshell. I can't wait I have already started making and collecting stuff for in the box.

Love & Waiting
    EnonEmouse

15. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

oi weirdo, leave her alone, theres no need for abuse here!

16. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

Grrr.. Everything that guy has written has been an insult!!

Me not like you very much!!

17. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

hmm grrr, this is the hipforums a place of semi non argueing weirdness...but no insults!

18. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

ok, this officiallly be the end, i repeat, the end, of submission of addresses for the proposed swapular boxee. in other words, i have a humungous list of people, its gona take ten million years to get back to me so enough!!!

lalala, will post it asap

love luchi x

19. Sian

Sian Member

she is very smelly, i live with her!!

20. Valis_77

Valis_77 Member

Helloooo,

Just to let you know. I was UbiquiDP...now I have this weird name instead. Still the same e-mail addy and postal address.

Peace