Uhhhh.....oops?

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by humandraydel, Jan 28, 2005.

1. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

Umm....so I got stoned and drunk.....and then I got bored....and so I made a lock. But now I don't know what to do and I need some help....

i hate to ask, but is anyone around ohio that maybe wouldn't mind helpin me backcomb someday soon? cause, uhhh...i dont think i can do it myself :&

oh yeah, i have another question. the locks in front have to be shorter and smaller, because of my receding hairline. so, do i need to cut a little length off the front or can i just fold my hair up and dread it like that...

oh geez, i'm cracking up as i write this. i'm so dumb

humandraydel

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

lol sorry I had to laugh. :)

Anyway, where in Ohio are you? I'm in pa. I could prob explain it to u in detail and take pics along the way explaining. I'm pretty patient.

3. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

hehe, it's ok. you are laughing with me, not at me.

i'm in columbus ohio. you on the west side of pa? your patient help would be much appreciated!

4. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Good luck finding someone. I just asked a chic if she wouldnt mind helping me. I bought a case of beer and we sat and watched movies all night and back-combed and drank. She didnt mind, but I have known her all my life. She was actaully glad to do it because she said she could look at em in a couple of years and be like I did that. Plus she said that we have a spiritual connection through that-OH HOW TRUE...

5. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

im actually near philly, I'm dumb... lol I forgot how far ohio is from this side. I might be able to do step by step pic instructions though... Maybe I will do that just for instructions everyone could use. I'm sure I can find a victim. Hey Christina? You still floating around my board? *rubs hands evilly* I think I need your help...

6. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

yeah, i know a couple girls who could help me but they know less about dreads than i do! anyway, i'll consider this my plea and if i cant find anyone on here i'll ask a friend to do it.

7. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Its really not that hard. Alot of places on the web you can find different methods. And Its not like you can really fuck it up. I mean you are basically just putting knots in the hair...