Uh...survey? Yes, s'il te plait.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by FemmeFatale, Jan 6, 2005.

1. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

What is that you want to accomplish by the end of highschool/college/whatever path you're on at this point in time?

Do you enjoy reading teeny magazines?

I knew it.

What is your favorite letter on a keyboard?

What's your star sign?

That wasn't a pickup line.

If you play the guitar, what brand of pick do you use, and if you don't play the guitar, what color is your wallet?

If you had to spend the rest of your life with one person, who would it be?

Don't make these answers boring.

2. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

What is that you want to accomplish by the end of highschool/college/whatever path you're on at this point in time?
    I will be a rock 'n' roll star in the UK. Anything's possible :)

No.

I knew it.
    Good for you.

"S", because it starts the word "shag".

What's your star sign?
    Virgo, I believe...

That thought never entered my brain :eek:

If you play the guitar, what brand of pick do you use, and if you don't play the guitar, what color is your wallet?
    I play a Strat and I have a black wallet.

Um... Syd Barrett :H

I tried not to :(

3. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

//finding a girlfriend.. nah, just kidding
    //actually it's graduating with >3.8 GPA

//no

I knew it.
    //are you clairvoyant?

//the ctrl-alt-delete combination

What's your star sign?
    //I'm a solstice child, baby.

// Trust me, it was

// A Pink Pick and a Black Wallet.

// My 10th Grade English Teacher
    // Just Kidding... It's a secret

// Did I?

4. What is that you want to accomplish by the end of highschool/college/whatever path you're on at this point in time? Visit at least five countries I haven't been to. Damn you, money...

Do you enjoy reading teeny magazines? Hell no. I tried to, once. I felt like an idiot for 5 days.

I knew it. You obviously didn't.

What is your favorite letter on a keyboard? "Z" because it's tucked away in the corner.

What's your star sign? Virgo, not that it matters.

That wasn't a pickup line. Okay...

If you play the guitar, what brand of pick do you use, and if you don't play the guitar, what color is your wallet? My wallet is red.

If you had to spend the rest of your life with one person, who would it be? Romantically? Don't know yet.

Don't make these answers boring. Staphlococcus aureus causes septicemia.

Shit, Katie has written quizzes better than this.:rolleyes:

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

What is that you want to accomplish by the end of highschool/college/whatever path you're on at this point in time? well what i want to accomplish on my path is becoming an art teacher and thats about it..haha

Do you enjoy reading teeny magazines? nope...

What is your favorite letter on a keyboard? Q

What's your star sign? libra

If you play the guitar, what brand of pick do you use, and if you don't play the guitar, what color is your wallet? i dont use a pic for reasons that i love the way my fingers smell after i play..

If you had to spend the rest of your life with one person, who would it be? myself..

Don't make these answers boring. okay

6. soulrebel51

hahaha.... your fingers smell afterward?

maybe you should wash them before contaminating the strings.. :D

7. soulrebel51

oh haha i read that guitar question wrong...

Ive got 15 picks, all different-colored, whatever one's lying around, I'll use...

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha they smell like the strings..maybe its just me but i like the way it smells..haha

9. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

Do you enjoy reading teeny magazines? i enjoy reading cosmogirl and those really fake girly ones :)

I knew it. no you didn't.

What is your favorite letter on a keyboard? the H. it makes up part of "hell" and "HAH" and "HAHAHAHHAHAH" or "AHAHAHHA" or "hahahha"

What's your star sign? fish fish fish.

That wasn't a pickup line. pft. give it up. you love me.

If you play the guitar, what brand of pick do you use, and if you don't play the guitar, what color is your wallet? dunlop.. hehe that sounds funny.

my dad. and if the computer was a person.. the computer. hahhahah how sad was that.. but then i'd have access to all you lovely hippie! :D

10. soulrebel51

haha i never knew that strings smell.... haha im going to sniff mine in a minute :D

11. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

oooh these days my fingers wind up smelling like beef stew! !hhahah lmao.. yick.. the strings smell funny.

12. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

Thank you. :)

13. sasquatch

sasquatch Member

haha...better pick up the masturbation rate my friend

14. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

I will, right now, it is holding steady at 3.78.

15. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My goal is to publicize my new album by the end of the year and release it on Cdbaby.com... I also need to buy some more equipment and get rid of gear. I'd like to start an independent label and help out with producing other people's albums right now, then start a bigger studio when I move out of my parents' house... plus I need to find a band that is actually good... I was the one who founded the Green Tea Symphony with some older guys after I visited a local studio and met them, but people are so lazy...

Do you enjoy reading teeny magazines? All I get are music, musician, and guitar magazines and the only one that could probably be considered a "teeny" magazine is probably Rolling Stone. I do get US News and popular mechanics. They talk about spy technology and government things in pop. mechanics sometimes and I like to stay on top of what those bastards can do and what they have... man, the last issue I got was mindblowing... I'm going to not get US News until the election starts and hopefully Obama will run or someone who actually cares about the people and can get elected with a fair vote (no offense to ralph nader... I would have loved a smaller party got elected, but nobody was going for it so bush is yet again a pimple on the ass of the free world...

I knew it.

Don't we all...

I can't be choosey, without the 26 letters of the alphabet, there would be less writing and less expression... imagine what would happen then. My world would end. I actually considered not using one or two letters on my keyboard for about a day or two, just to experiment with my little hypothesis.

But, the first time I read that question, I thought you meant musical keyboard and pictured a korg... [​IMG], in that case, Middle C (cliche, I know)

What's your star sign? I'm a capricorn... yay, the lame sign... [​IMG] It suits me... Some people say I'm boring, some people say I'm nuts... all in all, I'm just George.

That wasn't a pickup line. Oh goody, I really wish it was.

If you play the guitar, what brand of pick do you use, and if you don't play the guitar, what color is your wallet? I don't use a wallet. Nor do I own a fanny pack (although you didn't ask). I have a bag from bali... I don't use it either. I keep guitar parts in it.

I use custom made clayton picks... they're my own design, they're heavier than Fender Extra Heavy which means less of that floppy sound when I'm recording and strumming away on my Martin, which can make lots of noises, as it's really old. [​IMG] er... vintage.

If I don't have claytons, I use Fender Extra Heavy for 6 string...

For Gibsons, I use thinner picks (heavy or thinner)

For Fenders, I generally use Heavy or Extra Heavy, or the claytons.

For my 12 string, I sometimes use a standard pick (err... plectrum, whatever you wish to call it), but mostly a Dunlop Thumbpick, as it gets the Keller Williams sound... though he just uses standard picks... I usually play very fast rhythmic strumming and percussiveness on 12 string, or very fast fingerstyle.

If I play fingerstyle on my Martin, I usually have to capo up 2 frets or more, or I'll get noise and fret buzzes if I do slap bass stuff on my E, G, and B strings...

Yes, I'm very technical when it comes to this...

I really don't have anyone in my life, that I can say, I'd want to... I've always been there for myself... of course, who wouldn't be there for themself. I get frustrated with me sometimes...Then again, who doesn't... I'd love someone to spend the rest of my life with, but I'd like to settle myself first, though... when it's time, it's time... I turned my computer off earlier and meditated, and I just felt so lonely...

I started realizing things and I felt like that I really just wanted to get on with my life... I was reading a magazine about people following their dreams and adventures with people they loved and it brought a tear to myeye... because all I've ever desired is to find someplace and find people... because to me, peoplematter most and I like making people happy. That's why I like music... sometimes it makes people sad, but as Carlos Santana has said, you're giving people spiritual orgasms...

All in all, live your life and when it's time to go, it's time... just remember, life's never been proven, but work with what you've got and stand up for your own ideals and beliefs, but accept others too... or else you won't get anywhere.

That statement would have probably had more of an effect if you had put it at the top... [​IMG] but, I try my best...

16. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

What is that you want to accomplish by the end of highschool/college/whatever path you're on at this point in time? - I hope to have a career I enjoy, and to be well off enough to live as I please. :D

Do you enjoy reading teeny magazines? - Not particularly.

I knew it. - No you dind't. :p

What is your favorite letter on a keyboard? - '.'

What's your star sign? - The bestest one ever, LIBRA! :D

That wasn't a pickup line. - Are you sure?

If you play the guitar, what brand of pick do you use, and if you don't play the guitar, what color is your wallet? - One is brown, the other black.

If you had to spend the rest of your life with one person, who would it be? I don't know. :(

Don't make these answers boring. - Boring questions make for boring answers.

17. Orsino2

aaah... I like your quizzes and Katie's. Katie is a different person. I can tell what kind of person you are. Katie is spontaneous but caring when you have troubles, and you seem soulful and content, but you're also caring and have been there for me. You're just two different people. :)

18. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

Wow. No one's ever really said that to me. Thank you. :)

And, you, George are a wonderful soul and I love reading your little ramblings. You really do make me think, and thinking truly makes me happy.

19. Orsino2

My little ramblings make me content with myself... :p I love to think.. I love to think so much, that I am dedicating my time to it until I graduate... then, I will still think, but I will also be able to do and see... I still see, but from behind... sometimes I see better than others... and if I think before I do or just not worry about getting stoned and having good times, like most people my age, I'll get ahead... but life isn't about getting ahead, life isn't even about going anywhere or being content. Life is about being there. My dad has been working the same job for 17 years and lately he's been telling me that he's kind of bored with life... and he doesn't want me to end up being like that... my parents want me to go to college, but often, my mom is more greedy and is wasteful... She lost her cell phone and pinned it on me yesterday... then I paid her for it and told her if she finds her cell phone, just keep the money, and she looked at me like I was insane. She tried to say I stole it... :p then she bought another cell phone and found the other... :p I told her to keep the money...

argh... I needed that for strings and gear. Money won't make me happy... strings and gear make me happy, therefore music makes me happy... music can be affordable or expensive... but after all music is finished being played and made, it'll always bring the same amount of joy to someone... same with writing. Nobody will know how expensive your typewriter or computer was... it's just how you write.

20. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

Thinking seems to give one's soul purpose, even if only from behind. No one I know really seems to understand that. "Ew, Krystin. Why are you reading outside of school?" "Ew, Krystin. Stop scribbling in that little notebook of yours." "Ew, Krystin. Why do you always over-analyze things?"
    I've seemed to learn over the years that you can never over-analyze anything. I truly believe that whoever put those great mysteries of life into existence put them there specifically for us as mankind to observe, and to love, and to try our hardest to understand.
    Being an Aquarius, I'm supposed to be a social butterfly. But I seem to be isolated from everybody in highschool because I'm not content with just learning the required curriculum. I happen to believe you make your own destiny. It's not set in the stars, and God doesn't have a path for you to follow. And for some bizarre reason, I truly believe that I will make my destiny that of one who wants to know EVERYTHING.