ugly doll

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ROLLINGALONG, Oct 17, 2010.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i found this surfing for presents for my grand daughters...its hideous dont you think?I mean downright creepy?

[​IMG] Collectible figure with porcelain face
    $12.99
    Skunk Doll

Stinky the skunk from the Babes in the Wild Series. Collectible stuffed skunk approximately 9 1/2" high, with a baby's face made of porcelain. The baby has long eyelashes made of real hair and one eye is closed in a wink. The mouth is open and reveals two lower teeth.
    This is the real thing, not a plastic, bean filled imitation. Not suitable for young children.

2. etherea

etherea mother of the idiot children

Is it real skunk fur? Apart from that, there is something really disturbing about it that I can't quite put my finger on.

3. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

I really like it!!

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the eyelashes are real hair....its straight out of a horror movie lol....my daughter would not like me if i showed up with this....i have decided to buy them a pygmy goat
    [​IMG]

5. etherea

etherea mother of the idiot children

Oh, man, what a cool choice for a gift! Respect!

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

and i just found out that pygmy goats do not do well alone on account of being a herd animal....so a herd it is then...lol

7. creedlespeek

creedlespeek Member

That doll would have weird proportions if it was a human baby.

8. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

cute grandchild..

where's the picture of the doll? :rolleyes:

9. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

make it feel like your family is its herd and itll be fine.or just get 2.goats are pretty cool pets.better excuse than "my dog ate my homework".:D