Uga

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by MoonlightSilver, May 8, 2004.

1. MoonlightSilver

MoonlightSilver Member

I have decided I am going to UGA next fall. I am sooo excited!

2. MoonlightSilver

MoonlightSilver Member

anybody else?

3. neoteny

neoteny Member

Go Tech!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist, my brother is a hard-core yellow jacket.

4. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

whoa you must have a really good GPA/SAT cause I live in Georgia and its one of the hardest schools in the south to get into lucky you....im hoping to play football for them lol

5. MoonlightSilver

MoonlightSilver Member

Neo....BOOO Tech!! and Johhny...good luck!

6. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

UGA isn't THAT hard to get into... Tech is though. I'm a huge UGA fan but I need to get out of the south, so hardcore New England schools here I come. My exboyfriend was an engineering major at Tech, got straight As all through high school and high AP test scores, but failed out of Tech. Ewwies.

7. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

you have to have at least a 1200 to get in and thats pretty good

8. superNova

superNova Member

first and foremost, congrats on the decision! i think uga is a great school, and though it's really large, i bet you'll have a nice choice of crowds to hang in because of that, which is great - variety is nice :)

but..
    come on give some props to the south.. what about duke, vanderbilt, the dc schools (georgetown, gw, etc) emory, g-tech, uva, wake forest, johns hopkins and other md schools, unc, william and mary - the south is LITTERED with awesome schools :) uga included! who needs ivy when you can have the south ;)

9. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

I live 20 mins from GT i go there and party every now and then its pretty awesome.