UFO's Do You Believe?

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by ClintonsSon, Jun 17, 2013.

1. ClintonsSon

ClintonsSon Yeah......it's Me!!

I am sitting here as I post this watching " UFO" a weird old 1956 documentary (?) about early UFO sightings and stuff. Do you believe in UFO's and if so....what do you think they could be? Are they military experiments we are not meant to learn about (lest the "Men In Black" come and take us away)? Are they craft from another planet? Or are they something else entirely? Tell me what you think! Yeah or Nay......weird or whatever!:)

2. yahoohippegm

yahoohippegm Member

I believe...

:2thumbsup:

3. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

There is as much evidence for the existence of UFOs as there is for god.

4. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

Hold on there, Mulder....

5. falconer

falconer Member

Well, there are actual photographs of UFOs. I've never heard of an actual photograph of God... :D

6. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I believe there are flying objects which remain unidentified.I remain agnostic as to whether or not they are visitors from outer space.

7. iammook

iammook Guest

seen em

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

My thoughts exactly.

9. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

I feel as though there's a lot of evidence for the existence of UFO's but that doesn't neccesarily mean they exist or at least they may very well not exist in the ways that we think we understand them to

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I have too. Man made planes do not move the way these things moved.

11. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

This is pretty much how I feel.

I just can't be convinced by video as it is so easily manipulated and always appears to be horrible quality.

I was recommended a docu called "I know what I saw" - it's interesting, but I remain unconvinced. I'm completely open to the idea though.

The rise of intelligent life on other planets seems to me a statistical certainty. The idea of sentient beings traveling in interstellar space ships seems a bit less likely.

If there are in fact aliens regularly visiting our planet, I'd guess their reluctance in making contact comes from how primitive we are.

12. ClintonsSon

ClintonsSon Yeah......it's Me!!

Personally I think they are about like vampires and fairies and werewolves and all that other stuff you see on Trueblood. I also think we are all ALONE here in the Universe. I think that there was this huge cosmic explosion that just went BOOM one ....well whatever the fuck you called a day before there really was a day.....and then all this cosmic shit just went this way and that and it all just happened to fall into this pattern and then as Earth was cooling off a giant ball of space shit (which was called "Thea" or some other egghead name) crashed into it at billions of miles an hour and then it flew off at billions of miles an hour and cooled too and became....the moon. But...and this is important now....ONLY this planet has life. All these other "balls" are either gigantic Space farts of gas or they are little desert shitholes that are either too hot or cold to be good for a damned thing! Hate it...but no little green men or Xenomorphs or anything! You are all ALONE!

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It is true that there 1,000's of parameters that have to be just right for life to exist. Most planets are barren but the universe is massive. Even if 1 in a million planets support life that means there are thousands if not millions planets that do. Humans are not alone we simply don't have the technology to go far enough to find other life yet. It takes us a year to go to Mars. Mars is the equivalent of the next door neighbor in the galaxy even if it is millions of miles away.

14. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

"The Truth is Out There" - as well as Here!
    Plausible deniability seems to be a phrase well used.
    Just like a Magician who uses distraction as a form of *Magic* I'm sure that there is 'an' Area 51 = just not where it is supposed to be.
    Seeing is Believing though so too is Faith - If proof is required, then one can always find it -either in the Stars, or the Heart = MeThinks :)

15. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

I saw one when I was about 12 years young, flying low and slow, completely silently across the sky and not very high up. It was in the middle of the day and it had the classic shape and a silvery top but the bottom looked like a scorched skillet, like it has been burned. I heard other people talking about it the next day as well, so I wasn't the only one who witnessed it. This would have been around 1962......

16. Barzan

Barzan Guest

I seen 2 UFO sightings. They made no noise. They were completely silent. If the military has crafts which makes no noise we don't know about it and if they do why haven't they used it in warfare? So probably UFOs are from outer space somewhere. And with billions of stars and galaxies there must be some form of life out there in the universe.

17. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Sure, why not. The universe is infinite.

Advanced life forms may make pit stops or drive-bys, deciding not to waste time on our inferior life forms. Maybe thats why we have never met them.

18. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

With all of the talk lately about it on TV, I am starting to, and I think I have seen one here outiside the window last January and this January....Same time each year now for 2 years. Bizarre. It was not a plane, Jupiter or Venus. Iknow the difference.

19. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Just found this post on another website today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZVYMKlKGfc"]Mexican Government Releases Proof of E.T.'s and Ancient Space Travel - YouTube

-----------------------------
    I've seen a few UFOs.

And I've talked to many others that have seen them also.

Just last week a friend of mine showed me a photo his cousin took of one above his house. It was a goofy looking UFO, lol.

I'm getting tired of these weather balloon and military flares explanations.

I want to take a ride on a UFO.

/no probe.

20. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth

then i ask myself the same question

Love this quote of yours. :)

21. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I sort of believe but something's just not right. I have a lot of experience actually. Too much to tell. It's frustrating because most people don't believe or they're too scared to have a real conversation.

OMG I have so much to say, it's so frustrating. Here's the thing that's really got me disbelieving: human beings are capable of creating incredible technology. As compelled as I am to believe in space aliens, I have serious reservation that it actually could be one Hell of a fantastic, amazing HUMAN HOAX. So basically, I'm 50/50 on it. I believe, and I don't. All these different experiences I've had... it's too easy to rationalize that human intelligence is behind it all. Somehow.