uber robbed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Gdeadhead420, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

well today i had ALOT of mushrooms to sell and about 90 or so bucks. i sell the mushrooms very fast, buy more..sell them, buy more..sell them..buy weed...sell more mushrooms...sell some weed....So by the end of this i have 120 dollars in mushrooms, 140 dollars in weed, 200 dollars cash, 7 valium, 2 vicodon...all pure profit. So i was meeting some kid at the cemetary to sell him a half ounce of mushrooms. He's with 3 other kids and i hand him the mushrooms. One of the bigger kids then grabs my arms and throws me to the ground and demands i empty my pockets. I refused so he punched me in the face and emptied them for me, taking everything i had. They then said if i followed them they would kill me.

They left and i called up a friend of mine who said he would kick their asses no problem and we drove around looking for them, couldnt find em. I called the police and said what happened and they are gonna bring them up on charges but said they wont charge me for dealing (thank god). So hopefully i will atleast get my 200 dollars cash back and next time i see that kid on the street i am going to knife him. Robbing people IS NOT COOL.

Atleast they didnt find my valium which makes this a little better and if i get my 200 bucks it will be easy to make my money back selling mushies. I get them mad cheap and everyone wants them. I made 700+ dollars today selling them...to bad i lost it all. im so pissed.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Damn that's fukt up. It makes sense to keep a few friends and/or a weapon when you have that much shit on you.

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

you got owned for being stupid.

and your story doesnt make any sense now that u added those 2 paragraphs after your original post..

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

we should copy and paste your post when ever a member asks if they should get into dealing or not.

5. Gdeadhead420

yeah didnt get to finish the post before u posted =P. i had 2 friends with me but the other guys were too big for us. thats why i went and got more friends but then we couldnt find the guys.

6. Gdeadhead420

i wasnt really being stupid, it was a kid i've known for some time and considered a friend. i just got fucked over, could happen to anyone. who expects to get robbed by a friend who generally acts nice?

7. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

who cares if that kid is nice, if u have drugs and money on you isnt that still a risk?

isnt it worth to leave like 150$ of that at home, and all the drugs until u know for sure your sellin them THEN go get them and meet up?

this is why drug dealers always get caught, cause u people dont use your head

8. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

SirTokesAlot, if you are read this thread, this is what I meant.

9. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

lol pwned. too true tho . since gettin pinched ive never tookin more than I was called for.

10. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

wait, you called the police and told them you were dealing?

11. connor69

connor69 Member

^^^ yeah wtf... why would you do that

12. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

If so be very careful as the police will probably keep an eye on you now.

13. wiuf

wiuf Member

yeah, I noticed that too.

14. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Dont take any negative replies personal. The past is the past, nothing can be changed about it. The way to judging your knowledge shouldnt be based on this night, it should be based on if you learn from this expirience or not. If you learn and bounce back a better person, than thats all that matters. This expirience helped you learn a lesson that if was not learned, then worse could happen in the future, so be thankful you made it out okay and start fresh, with a new attitude and more of a knowledge on dealing drugs and how people can rob you anytime, anyplace. You jus needed a little reminder, and you got it. So hopefully something like this will never happen again, but those are the dangers of dealing, and i bet you knew that coming into a lifestyle such as dealing does have its dangers. Sorry this horrible expirience had to happen, just remember what i said.

15. 420everyday

420everyday Member

You told the police your dealing & you think they're just gonna brush it off their shoulders??? You fucked up!!! Everyone gets ripped off or robbed some time in their life. Take it as a lesson learned. Also I wouldn't be surprised if you see more cop cars drive past your house more often :leaving:

16. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

only carry what you need. if you are going to sell a half oz, carry a half oz (maybe a little more if someone else wants some), don't take every thing and your moms into such a high risk situation.
    n calling the cops is the paramount of stupidity.

17. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

i got robbed quete a few times myself, many times i had valuable posesions, but managed to hide them well and get away with them. eg my e900 - once on my way home someone pulled a knife on me and told me to empty out my pockets, o shoved my hand in my pocket, and put the phone in my sleeve and took out like 5£ note lol, i ha some keys few other things but he didnt take anything. allthough once me and a friend got robbed by 4people for 40£ :/ so yeah, kinda lame when it happens but deal with it besides karma will make em pay x10 in the long run

18. Gdeadhead420

OK i forgot to mention that the police told me they are not bringing up any charges because of my dealing, they said just don't deal dope and leave it alone. Plus i was able to convince the police i was just selling a dime bag and that all the drugs those kids had on them were theres, not what they took from me. The police don't give a shit about a dime bag.

THIS IS ADRESSED TO DIGITAL: i had money on me because i was driving around ALL DAY making deals. I kept selling and buying more, it would be pointless to leave the money at my house if i was going to use it 10 minutes later to buy more mushrooms.

I was carrying all i needed to sell, i had orders to set for all of it...i wasn't over carrying anything. i was going to sell those mushrooms and immediatly get more with the cash i had. The weed i also had lined up to sell. Everything i had on me i had for a reason.

so stop being such an asshole digital.

the only lesson to be learned is don't trust people.

19. Splosh

Splosh Member

One of my friends got robbed a few days ago. He deals aswell.
    He was in his flat alone and 3 guys came to the door, he answered and he had 3 knives to him, 1 to his throat and 2 to his chest/stomoch.
    They robbed 6 ounces and 500 quid.
    Not only that but it was obviously a planned robbery, it is not easy to get into that flat, so he has to move house, which is a 700 quid deposit down the drain i think.
    It could be worse is all i'm saying.

20. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

lol every time an article on fark.com gets posted where a dealer phones the cops cause someone stole his pot, we all make fun of said person.