uber psychedelic music video

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Jack_Straw2208, May 22, 2007.

1. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

2. Glordag

Glordag Member

That was pretty cool. It kind of reminds me of what it would be like if i could somehow combine the acid and salvia "worlds". There's a part in the video where there are these 3d liquidy faces forming sort of a terrain, and that really reminds me of a salvia experience I had once. Normally I don't really care for Modest Mouse, but that song was actually alright.

EDIT: Wow that part where it's like the sun explodes into a bunch of green and blue and stuff around like 3:35 is absolutely beautiful. Man. I need to find a way to see stuff like that while tripping!

3. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Fuck modest mouse, I read an article were they talk shit abour the dead. Modest Mouses music will never even come close to what the dead did.

4. Glordag

Glordag Member

Heh I looked it up to see what you were talking about, and yeah...their frontman apparently thinks the Dead suck. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, though. I was reading the rest of his interview and he seems like a pretty genuinely idiotic person, though.

5. HoodHop

HoodHop Member

the video was awsome

6. FreekoutMcGee

FreekoutMcGee Member

so you wont listen to modest mouse cause he thinks someone you like sucks? wow, way to go man!!!!!!!

its good music....listen to it. bob weir doesnt like hippies....and check that mutha fucka out!!!