u know what sucks...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Dark Star, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

what sucks is that about a month or two ago the greatest thing happend to me. i found acid. well acually. acid found me. i had bought some acid from a girl a while back at my school and it was completely fake. no effect at all. i should have known. but anyways. i just kinda gave up looking. then the best thing happend. it found me. one of my good female friends told me "i have acid" and immediately i knew that i was going to obtain some real lsd. anyways i bought two blotter papers from her and have been waiting for a good time to eat them. what sucks now is that now that i have them...its so depressing to not be able to use them. i mean shit. their in my freezer at this very moment in time..just calling to me. lol. but i have so many obsticles to jump around. first one is my parents. im not supposed to be in at 1am but the blotters she gave me she told me lasted about 8 hours each so i have to be very careful with my time. im trying to find a way to spend the night out somewhere but its becoming difficult because the only friends i have are my girlfriend and my cousin, who is a known drug user to them, and i cant stay out the night with either of them, and my girlfriend would kill me if she found out i used lsd, or if i even had it! so im skrewd. the only real thing i can think of is this. wait till i graduate from highschool ( one semester left ) and take it some day away from my girlfriend and family one night. because after highschool is over i can come home whenever, as long as im home before sunrise, which is about 5am here. so i basically think that i could stay out all night tripping somewhere and come home regardless wheather or not im still tripping because at 5 am my parents are still asleep. but it just sucks that that way may be the only time for me to do it. the only other way is for some random instance of my parents going out of town and leaving me home for a day (never happends!) or becoming friends with some new ppl this semester and spend the night with them...which now that i think of it...isnt THAT hard of a thing to do....hmm...what do yall think?

2. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

simple. sneak out your window when your parents go to sleep

3. dude, check it out i used to trip with my parents home all the time, id wait till they were asleep or about calculate when they would be sleeping by and take my trips. a friend of mine would do the same thing. Do you have your own room? wait till they are asleep and do your thing. dont get me wrong i loved going out and tripping not having to think about getting caught but when i had no where else to go id do it at home. Id listen to music watch mtv all that shit. you know? later,Joe

4. LostChord

LostChord Member

i dont think i could do it with my rents home...

i'd be way to paranoid... jeez sometimes when i smoke alot i get paranoid they are gonna bust the door down lol...

but yeah I think if i tripped...my parents would wake up lol....usually music is up pretty loud... and playing guitar real crazy (lol) as well... plus i have a tendency to drop things and knock them over (i'm on 2nd floor tho and parents are below me..)plus depending on dosage I couldnt trust myself to not yell or scream or anything or to be real loud.. (salvia actually made me realize that lol..)

i would just be to paranoid.. plus theres usually a point where i break out of my room and go down the steps and see the increibly bright streaks of light peering through the cracks in the door... and i bust open the door and explore my house and my yard and shit.. god I love when my house has that feel to it that I can only describe with being 'fairy-tale' like.... i love it lol....

5. Glynis

Glynis Member

If my kids were awake at 6 in the morning I would accuse them of tripping and they would wonder how I knew!!!!
    Seriously the real problem with acid is lack of quality control. You don't know what the hell it is or how strong it is. Last time I had some I threw up solidly for 8 hrs - they could have sold it as diet tabs - shit trip too.

6. I think you should learn to spell "screwed."

7. LostChord

LostChord Member

lol

8. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

well thats funny. anyways i could definatly not trip in my house. first of all, itd be my first time, and ive been with ppl on lsd and shrooms and they seem to be quite loud so im sure id be as well. also the paranoia issue. yea im paranoid about watching girls gone wild commercials let alone tripping on lsd. lol! i just dont think paranoia should be involved with my first lsd experience. at least not at the amount i would have in my room while my parents are just two doors down. also..my parents go to sleep around 1 or so...that wouldnt be an efficient amount of time to trip. i mean, id be tripping well into the next day...coming out of my room at 2 pm is normal, but when they notice somethings strange about me then ill flip out and go into a nightmare of a bad trip. thats not something id look forward to. im basically just going to wait. wait for an opportunity to arise. who knows, tomarrow my parents may decide to go off on a vacation...i dunno. but i just have to wait. it sucks but i have to wait. any other suggestions?

9. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

go camping??? or go on a hike that will take all day??

10. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Well darkstar, at least you have the right idea (being concerned with the proper set/setting). A lot of people rush into it and end up having bad experiences. I'd say that if you're really that concerened, then just exercise patience and sooner or later you'll have a chance, trust me. It'll be worth it. :)

11. LostChord

LostChord Member

well when I was 1st doing it.. i always had mondays off from work and school so my parents leave like 6:30-7am and i'd drop it by 8am. (well worth getting up early on day off) then they'd get home between 4:30-6pm and by then I was more worried bout the house then how I looked or anything...

like heh one time i had my windows open all day and it was freezing, so i jacked the heat up to 80 to heat it up quickly.. then for some reason I went outside or left or did something.. came back in like an hour later and the house was so hot.. and my parents were gonna be home real soon..the radiators were so hot i could feel the intense heat like 5ft away (maybe cuase i was still sorta tripping..) I had to open the windows back up to let the house cool down.. and to contemplate what I might have done to the heating bill lol...and i dont recall my parents ever asking me anything.. even tho I didnt know what the original temp was on the thermostat so i turned it down all the way..

but anyways lol sorry bout that... umm

just like wait for a day when you have it off and your parents are at work.. and if thats not gonna work then theres gotta be some way.. time them up and make them take it too...

12. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

yea im thinking that i might as well just wait till the summer till i can stay out real late. that way i wont have to worry about anything. and its being stored in a good location in my freezer so i think it will hold out till then.

13. LostChord

LostChord Member

ya a freezer should be fine...

I had some locked in a small fireproof safe under my bed for 4 or 5 months and it wasnt noticably different then when it was fresh...

14. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

im thinking im going to get more this weekend but we'll see

15. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

If this is the first time you're heard of it coming through your area, i'd recommend you buy as much as you can get your hands on, if you like tripping.

16. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

well they're sheets of 10 for a hundred. i dont have a job anymore so that could be a problem. but my cousin was told by one of his best friends that he was going to buy like 2 or 3 sheets and he'd give them to him, and since he didnt want to take acid that hed give them all to me. im not too concerned about it really. if i get it i get it, i still have 2 hits in my posession so im not too worried :)