Tying him up and teasing

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Beatrixoxo, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Beatrixoxo

Beatrixoxo Member

How do you like to tease your man while he is bound and unable to touch you or himself?

2. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

The last time I did this, with my ex....I would run my finger tips all over him very softly...everywhere but barely grazing his dick....then I'd do that with my hair (it's long)....while massaging his leg with my pussy....I'd get to slightly grabbing his dick, but still not fully....then I'd run my breasts all over him....rubbing my nipples on his dick...sometimes teasing him with a good few hard tugs on his dick...then I start using my mouth...my tongue massaging and licking everywhere.
    I especially loved putting my pussy in his face...spreading it apart, making him look at it....or letting him put the tip of his dick inside me..but pulling away.
    It would drive him wild....

But I'd end up letting him inside because I'd be too horny.

3. Beatrixoxo

Beatrixoxo Member

I find that I am never able to tease for as long as I intend because I get too horny....

4. wobs

wobs Senior Member

i think i better go outside and cool down for a bit:)

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Oh that sounds so amazing ! Wish I were him !

6. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

It's fun to do once in a while. I don't use actual restraints though. I like to use whatever random household objects that are around. Lingerie works well too.

7. wobs

wobs Senior Member

just nipping out again to cool down a bit, back in 5

8. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Wobs. You are so cute.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

How old are you Quiet Storm ?

10. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

My gf and I were doing pretty much the same thing last night. After installing a c-clamp and tying me up in bed. We came up with a good scenario but started cracking up at the idea of some horny guy left in ties while the gf went shopping. Fun.

11. Hi, this is my first post and its only right that its in this thread, it is my number one fantasy! We have acted it out before and it never goes on long enough!

12. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I'm Next.

13. Beatrixoxo

Beatrixoxo Member

We both love the idea of me tying him up, teasing him to exploding and then me having some girlfriends over for dinner and drinks while he stays restrained in the bedroom.

We don't use actual restraints either... just whatever I can find at the time. Belts, scarves, lingerie etc

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have often thought about tying my wife up so I can do whatever I want to to her & giving her anal pleasuring as well to make her clinch up

15. I made a full length video of my ex wife tied up and wearing a blindfold and headphones with music playing so she couldn't hear me. I spent several hours massaging, licking, using a vibrator on her, sucking her nipples, giving her newly shaved pussy a good licking. I put whipped cream on her breasts and sucked it off. I put it on my cock and she licked it off and gave me a great blow job. I put it on my toes and had her suck it off my toes. (love that) I sucked her toes. I would get her just on the edge and stop. Just on the edge and stop. Then I finally put a small vibrator in her pussy, anal beads up her butt and used a wand vibrator on her clit. Her orgasm was magnificent especially when I started slowly pulling those anal beads out of her butt one at at time. I still masturbate to that video on a regular basis and shoot all over when she has that orgasm. I have only been tied up one time but my current wife wasn't really into it that much so it wasn't nearly as much fun.

16. darkdrums

darkdrums Member

Wow damn thats the ultimate fantasy

17. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

Wow... All I can say is wow... Lucky guy!!!