Two recent stoned drawings of mine

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by pianoperson60, May 14, 2007.

1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

i dunno, i dont think being stoned has that much of a direct infleunce on each painting, what i mean is, being stoned doenst make me better/worse, im the smae stoend or sober, but i think in generla having experienced marijuana,yes its infleunced my work, ya dig me?

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

oh yeah deff, just i find it hard to walk and talk and even look when baked like hell, talk about trying to draw something

3. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I know what you mean, painting is a bitch when I'm stoned. I don't know how I sometimes even manage to get it done. But what happens to me about 93% of my time that I'm baked and I feel the urge to paint, is I take all of my paint and queeze them onto something that I came get my paint from... well, last week, I attempted to paint, and I got a plastic tupperware top container and poured paint onto all places of this thing. And I got as far as white, black, lime green and bright yellow and I went to flip my ciggarette butt and somehow the top flipped over onto my foot. So, I thought this was just the funniest thing ever, so I got a brush and painted my feet. Now, that is something I can do stoned. I can paint stoned, it's just the preparation of the paints and everything I need to use to paint, is what's challenging about painting stoned, lol.

4. Fool

Fool Member

very cool dude. Drawing is definantly one of my favorite stoned activites. Mine never come out as well as those though o_O

5. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

yeah i feel ya. i don't do art when im high, but i take the experiences and things that i see when im high and then make them into artistic pieces later, or write about them. i have a vivid memory for things like that, so i can recreate it later (although drawings and such never are quite as amazing as what i had seen, of course)

6. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

Oh - hey man, thanks for that. I haven't drawn in a while!

7. snoopdoggg

snoopdoggg Member

ive seen that statue in copenhagen. its quite cool

8. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

I know exactly what you mean. When I do anything artistic (like painting/drawing, not music) while stoned it turns out horrible. I seem to do the best art during a week of no smoking at all. My head has to get completely clear before all the crap I thought of while stoned comes out. I did half of a painting a few months ago during like 2 weeks of soberness, a few days ago I started to do the other half baked out of my mind and I woke up the next morning and was so disappointed haha. It's pretty bad, I really have to fix it up. But anyway, I know what you mean because I don't think the art I do would turn out like it does if I had never smoked before...but I don't have to be stoned for the influence to be there. :)

9. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

10. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

They look good man. I wish I could pain that good, hell I wish I could even draw good =/

11. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

Becca, where are you at in Alabama, darlin'? I'm in Mobile.

12. Nature-Lover

Nature-Lover Member

Is marijuana bad for a 14 year old adolescent? I Have 5 months not smoking pot just cuzz i can't get the answer to that question..

13. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Yes it is. Someone please ban this dumbass.

14. Splosh

Splosh Member

Heres a picture/doodle i drew in my media lesson today at college,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like them :p, plus you can see my shitty handwritting xD

15. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

I'm in Birmingham. I've actually thought about Mobile for college, how do you like it there?

16. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

cool pictures man. keep up the art and keep posting them here. you don't even wanna see my stoned sketches.. aye actually most of them turn into paintings. magically. yes.

17. slaterr

slaterr Member

stoners can be excellent drawers
    my friend is going to art college or whatever
    he can draw some sweet ass shit sometimes
    i love drawing on car windows that are fogged when stoned
    it always turns out so cool

18. meke81

meke81 Member

the band one is dominant i love the look on their faces

Nice job man