Two recent stoned drawings of mine

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by pianoperson60, May 14, 2007.

1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

...yup, like the title says:

2. pianoperson60

(The first picture is of a statue of the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen, Denmark- the author of the original story (NOT the Disney one) lived in Copenhagen)
    (The second is my drawing of the Of Montreal concert that I went to last Tuesday evening)

3. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Those are great! I especially like the first one. I think I'd frame that one and hang it up for sure. Nice work. Did you just use colored pencils?

4. pianoperson60

I used pastels acutally ^ thanks!

5. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

the first one is amazing, never knew you were so talented

6. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Nice job man. I feel a lot more creative when I am high. I feel as though I have a creative eye.

7. mortes

mortes Senior Member

cool ass shit dude. Score one more for the stoners that get shit done!

8. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

That is so beautiful. Almost all of my artwork, I get done when I'm stoned or tripping. I really like the Mermaid one. Something poetic about it. And the second one I like also. All the faces look the same. Goofy happy. And I like the colours and the vibrantness of it. Once I fix my laptop, I'll put my paintings up here. You should see the one I did Thursday while I was on Cocaine. I did it so fast, too. But it's really cool. I named it "Snow Flowers". Hint, hint.

9. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

The colors in the first one are great, the water's beautiful.

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Them's pimpish:spliff: Good job, man:D

11. hippy i am

It's a TIE-DYE sky...

Someone told us in rehab that "drugs make us smarter than everyone else. Yeah, man, we really did uncover the shocking truth that Tie-Dye is actually a government control". Yeah, being stoners. We're so smart.

I laughed my ass of when I heard this is rehab.

12. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Those are sick, I really like what you did with the oil pastel in the water and clouds of the first one. I'll try to get up acouple of drawings I've done while tripping if I can find my camera

13. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

the singer didnt cross dress and act hilarious at the concert? how unfortunate. nice pictures and how was the concert?

14. hippy i am

Asilos: I like your sig picture. It's so deep.

15. pianoperson60

^the singer did cross-dress, he had on highheels and fishnet stockings, and in my other version of the drawing, you see his fishnet stockings, but then the stupid bunny from my host fmaily ate half the picture cuz it fell on the ground and i hadnt noticed...stupid bunny...so I staerrted the other one, which you see here...its not finished yet, maybe Ill edit my first post and put the new one in instead once im finished
    but yes, short answer: he DID crossdress. haha
    it was soooooooooo fucking amazing the concert! i ahd such an amazing time, defintiley the best concert ive been too by far...!

16. pianoperson60

^the singer did cross-dress, he had on highheels and fishnet stockings, and in my other version of the drawing, you see his fishnet stockings, but then the stupid bunny from my host fmaily ate half the picture cuz it fell on the ground and i hadnt noticed...stupid bunny...so I staerrted the other one, which you see here...its not finished yet, maybe Ill edit my first post and put the new one in instead once im finished
    but yes, short answer: he DID crossdress. haha
    it was soooooooooo fucking amazing the concert! i ahd such an amazing time, defintiley the best concert ive been too by far...!

thanks for all the feedback guys!

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Really love how they look with all the colour! I dig them both, but especially the first one. We have a miniature of that statue here, and of course I know the original story by Andersen as well. Looks great, man!

18. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

i so guessed the little mermaid one! then i scrolled down and saw this ^^

theyre both very nice though :)

19. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

These are beautiful! Great work. I want to go to an Of Montreal concert so badly!!!

20. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

they look good man, i really like the first one. i draw alot too (well not recently) and most people say im talented. i dont know about you- but i cat draw high, i just get stuff wrong etc- stuff looks wonky and shit, i tend to do it normal or slightly drunk like after a few beers. also a few months afeter i do something really nice- i always think its shit, lol dont know why- probs cuz im getting better