two men arrested for walking past a mosque

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by r0llinstoned, Jun 29, 2013.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

wiki is wonderful. not.
    I guess we need to pay bitcoins to look at law books online.. :mad:

2. odonII

odonII O

I'd be happy to read what you had read regarding this. Your source, as it were.

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

they werent begging

they were using the murder of a man and using "helping" a young child with cancer as an excuse to go bother muslims at their place of worship

they should be charged with a hate crime....

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

ok, monday Ill go to the library and copy it from a LAW book. if that will make you happy.. the internet isnt a free information source. sorry..

6. odonII

odonII O

Thanks. Yeah, pay-walls ! > <

7. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Its an absolute joke. Go to places like London and your are really in a foreign country. I'm not exagerating and even the indigeneous kids have foreign accents. All this bullshit "Aye iz gansta innit, blad"...

Muslims are basically trying to enforce "sharia" law in their areas. And abusing British people who walk by. They're not the only problem group. White Britons are now a minority in some places (eg the whole area of London). Its not about race, religion, or even nationality. Its about whether you have a unified country or not. And we don't. The country will go into inter-ethnic meltdown..

I wonder if NATO will bomb us, like they did the Balkans.. :rolleyes:

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

A Good Friend Of Mine Lives In London And Is Sometimes Afraid

To Walk In The Central City Area Because He Gets Abused And

Threatened By Muslims.

A Very Sad Situation Indeed...:(

Cheers Glen.

9. odonII

odonII O

Do you mean this:

[​IMG]

The East London Mosque has condemned the actions. It said in a statement last week that individuals claiming to be 'Muslim patrols' have been harassing members of the public on the streets of east London late at night, including outside the mosque after it has closed, and that it had contacted the police to alert them to the presence of the individuals and video.

"These actions are utterly unacceptable and clearly designed to stoke tensions and sow discord," it said.

"We wholly condemn them. The East London Mosque is committed to building co-operation and harmony between all communities in this borough. The actions of this tiny minority have no place in our faith nor on our streets."

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3555/sharia-law-london

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZE"]London's 'Muslim Patrol' aims to impose Sharia law in East London - YouTube

I think the EDL, BNP and even UKIP are problem groups, too.

Why did you mention 'foreign' 'White Britons are now a minority' ' inter-ethnic meltdown' ? :rolleyes:

10. odonII

odonII O

Is anybody a Christian here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfB4uw0iLRc"]Christian protest against gay marriage London - Jesus - YouTube

11. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJX5XHnONTI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJX5XHnONTI

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

A religion based on the belief that everyone who doesn’t except Christ as their savior is going straight to hell – hell no [​IMG]

hotwater

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

no, I wouldn't define myself as anything specific in a religion sense.

14. odonII

odonII O

It wasn't really a serious question, to be honest.

15. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

The world has become way too touchy feely for me. :-/

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This would be a sad and ignorant world if anything like sharia law was to become the law of the land. No music,art,schools that teach anything but muslimism. Just imagine the great libraries of the world--gone. Scientific inquiry--gone. Freedom of speech--gone. Everyone being and acting EXACTLY THE SAME!! What a frightening prospect.

As far as the hullabaloo about same sex marriage by the hard core christians--on what basis do they object? They object according to what they believe the bible says. Therefore --they're acting not only unconstitutionally by trying to force religious beliefs on everyone whether they are religious or not--they are being bullies by attempting to do so. This whole deal is beginning to disgust me with humankind and is beginning to make me believe that possibly religion will be the end of us. I can understand radical muslims being this way they are when they're religious thought is all they've been taught and exposed to,but christians have the advantage of vast school systems such as univerities where increasing ones knowledge is greatly desired and widely available. Why in hell do people want to FORCE others to their way of thinking? This business is fast becoming the scourge of free thinking humans.

17. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Believe it or not,I've had a few Muslim friends.Mostly Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.There's a big community of them where I grew up.Most muslims I've met have just been people.with the kind of joys and hardships that we all experience.Extreme Islamism though is to me a form of fascism in the way that it works,and the brainwashing they do to themselves.But we have to ask ourselves what it is that they don't actually like about the western way of life,to make them want to terrorise?.That to me is a scary question.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i would imagine a good percentage of the radical christians didn't go to university, or went to a christian university, or went to university but spent all their time in christian club.

on the flip side, plenty of radical muslims also go to university. back when i was in college, there was a girl that wrote a weekly column in the school newspaper that was, at least every other week or so, about how wonderful it is every time any jewish person dies.

19. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Most of the "radical Christians" who most strongly and aggressively oppose same sex marriage(and homosexuality in general) haven't spent that much time in any Christian clubs. In fact they hardly, if ever, read the Bible at all. And definetly don't have a very good understanding of the faith that they claim to represent.

20. odonII

odonII O

There are 'vocal' Christians that protest on the streets, and make lots of noise. But opposition to same sex marriage is pretty mainstream, and is the default position amongst most Christians, imho. What do you think the bible has to say about same sex marriages? I would also say the same thing with regards to homosexuality and abortion. I know these are hot topics, but they do affect many people.