Two Guys, One Bed...Sleeping Nude??

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by rinlw, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Rick_H

Rick_H Members

I don't see the big deal here. If both guys are comfortable with being nude in the same bed who am I, or you, to judge? I sleep nude and if I'm sharing a bed with another guy, I ask him if it's ok. Some guys say say they would prefer I not some say they don't care.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how many guys do you share a bed with?

3. Rick_H

Rick_H Members

Over the years, several. These are my friends, people who know me well. They know I'm gay and that I'm a nudist and are comfortable with these things. The majority same say "I prefer you didn't" but some don't see it as a big deal.

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't believe you. Happens many times? Where, how, and why? Which branch? No one gives a fuck? Please provide examples, because your statement is very broad (meaning all branches of the military), but in fact, it may be narrowed down to personal experiences.

5. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I do biking/camping a lot during the summer...........and often share my tent w friends who don't have all the equipment needed for biking/camping. I sleep naked and so far it has not been an issue w anyone who has shared my tent. Surprisingly, very few of my friends sleep naked. But, for me at least, sleeping naked in the same tent with a friend has never been an issue.

terracotta27 likes this.
  6. Kerri

Kerri Members

I know this is for dudes so y’all can treat this for what little it’s worth. I also do a lot of hiking and camping and have done both with bfs, women and mixed groups. I don’t have any nudity hang-ups but I wouldn’t sleep nude and would think it was a little weird if people I was with did, men or women

Eric! and soulcompromise like this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

are you sure? i think a lot of people normally sleep naked, but also follow the social convention that you don't pull your dick out and hop into bed with another guy unless there is some sort of planned sexual activity taking place.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Gaaaaay

katsia likes this.
  9. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Iv'e Climbed Into A Bed Naked With Another Guy And Nothing Happened......:smilecat:

Unfortunatly......:cry:

Cheers Glen.

jagerhans likes this.
  11. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

This question feels like you are not telling it all. If both of you feel fine being nude in the same bed, why ask our opinion, unless the purpose of the question was just let us know what you do. Which is fine to me as well, btw.

NudistTed likes this.