twisters.....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by madcrappie, May 5, 2007.

1. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

damn, theres been an outbreak in the last couple of days........ 9 people died down in greensburg, ks....... southwestern part of the state. tornadoes freak me out. and Im in tornado alley! Ive been fortunate so far, but with how crazy weather has been, tornadoes could be more fierce, like this one in greensburg....... half a mile wide at its base, thats insane! it destroyed 95 percent of the town :(

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

global warming

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You should go chase some tornadoes.

Maybe you'll get to see one catch a cow.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I was going to ask you about those tornadoes. How far are you from that town that was wiped out?

5. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

you know eventually the weather is gonna kill us .... either that or bush ...

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

Im on the opposite side of the state.

greensburg is way down in the southwest corner, and I have always lived up in the north east corner.......

I do have cousins in dodge city, ks, which isnt too far from greensburg

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Gorebal warming.

8. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I saw a couple photos of that tornado on the ground and the image was pretty damned scary... looked like the ass end of an entire spinning thunderstorm was sitting on the ground. With the entire town essentially demolished it's fortunate more people weren't killed. Keep safe Ryan.

9. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

An earthquake I can handle but tornadoes really freak me out.