tweekN oUTt

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by shadeylane925, Jan 12, 2005.

1. shadeylane925

shadeylane925 Member

okay, last night me and my friend amanda met up witht his guy to smoke a bowl or two, so he tells us his weed smells like burnt popcorn, after lit and tasts it too, said its a little weird but will get u FUCKED UP!!!!! so i had to have fun and we both smoked like i dunno i took 6/7 hits, and amanda took 4 hits, and well i was tweeken, still am right now, and its been since 12-1am and its 9:30 right now, usually when i tweek i just geek out ill laugh at walls or everyone, but i wass DOn voices and jumpen around and and like flippen out, i never do that when i get high.. i didnt even reach a STOoooned sence, i figure everyones weed tasts differnt, and i know how it feel when i am with certain people and i get the same awsomeness out of it, but this time i didnt. my buddie brendon thinks it was laced with herione or X, maybe even coke, but i dunno, so u expers help me, i just wanna know what i was smoken, this guy wont even answer his phone now, so im a little tricked out on it, my friend danielle said driken alot of water should get it out of my system faster, so i am, but untill then...WAT DID I DO??????????????????:confused:

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I dunno, if you're still high from it, that's not normal, i've never heard of weed that keeps you stoned 8-9 hours, unless you've been smoking it all night.

3. McJesus

McJesus Member

You just smoked fucking crack.

...on second thought, it was likely pcp if it's lasted all night.

4. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

or meth.....

5. McJesus

McJesus Member

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I agree with Perry.

6. Primus

Primus Member

It wasn't crack. Crack lasts like 5 minutes. PCP maybe, but it was more likely meth. You have lots of energy and can't sleep? It wouldn't be X because you can't smoke it, and you wouldn't be all weirded out, and it wouldn't be heroin, because you'd just be all relaxed and mellowed out... you'd be having a good time. I doubt it was PCP, it usually doesn't last that long and what you described was different, i'd say it was meth.

7. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

it seems like theres an exact post like this every day

8. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

9. Primus

Primus Member

No, crackheads are just that, not tweakers.

10. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

its speed. I know what ur talkin bout, thats what speed does, I would know Im an ex speed user.Not that Im trying to be a dick or show off, I just know what hes talking about.

11. shadeylane925

shadeylane925 Member

what about the weird smell????? burnt popcorn...............

12. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

13. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

IDK what it was laced with but usually after im vaporizing bud it smells like burnt popcorn. Possibly someone vaporized it then laced it with meth or speed or something then sold it to you.

idk though just a theory.

14. Primus

Primus Member

Its plausible. At least the meth part. If they vaporized it first, that might explain the smell.

15. Purple_Haze

Purple_Haze Member

damn when will the gov legalize weed...i get crazy when i read these stories, smoking pot can get dangerous with all the shit people lace it with...

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

hell id pay and extra 10 bucks to get my weed laced!

17. Primus

Primus Member

With anything specific or do you just want your weed laced?

18. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

thats def. meth