Tutor needed for computer stuff

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by cosmic@t, Sep 26, 2019.

1. cosmic@t

cosmic@t Members

I need some guidance with building a computer, some hacking stuff, repairing phones etc, would love to game together. I live in Groningen, the Netherlands, so if you live around there 1-on-1 meetings would be also very helpful! You should not really ask me what I want to learn since I don't have a lot of knowledge but I find it very interesting and would love to watch you build a computer while you explain it a little, for example. I'm willing to pay for it with money or food.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Dude, assembling your own computer is like playing with Legos these days. Everything is labeled and almost nothing can be plugged into the wrong socket. All you need is a youtube video. As for hacking, if you can't even assemble legos, no self-respecting hacker worth a damned will ever talk to you.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Maybe you could learn networking at a college. :)

I recommend it. I remember studying something about that. We learned about IP addresses and MAC IDs and some other terms I would throw around if I could only remember... It was a long time ago now; like more than 5 years I think. Anyway, that's interesting stuff.

But hacking can get you into lots of trouble. I wouldn't go in with the mindset that you want to learn so you can hack. It's interesting from a professional perspective. You could install people's internet and stuff.

Phenomenal posting! Welcome! :sunglasses:

4. HM1119

HM1119 LIFE IS GOOD: BUT GOD IS GREAT Lifetime Supporter

We are looking for computer professionals