Turn signels

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by WynterFrost, Apr 5, 2007.

1. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

so annoying.........
    -wynter-

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I usually forget to use them myself! :)

3. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I don't use mine often because Im afraid my blinkey thing will run out. It did once and it was a pain in the ass to change it. That's my reasoning behind it. I especially hate being in the turning lane at a red stop light and having my blinker on.

4. Krsna Bhakti

Besides changing oil, replacing a radiator, filling the gasoline tank, adding wind shield washer fluid, and opening the trunk, changing the tail lights is one of the most simple repairs on motor vehicles, and I know close to nothing when it comes to auto repairs! :)

5. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

Tail lights may be easy, I dunno I haven't changed them, but the front headlight blinker is another story...at least in my case. I had like 3 guys try and figure it out to no avail. Ironic thing was my aunt, who has to auto skills whatsoever and happens to be out in left field most of the time, managed to change it w/o a hitch.

6. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Oh man, I'm a stickler for turn signals. Whenever I see someone not using them, it never fails to make me grumble "Geez oh man, use your fricking turn signals, that's why they put them on cars! To use! Hello!" Grrr!

Hehehe! Can you tell that's a pet peeve of mine? [​IMG]

7. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

Signals lights, hmmm, yes, no, maybe, I always use them, even when changing lanes, passing and in turn lanes....

8. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

im the same exact same way another big pet peeve of mine is when your turning left and the light turns yellow and people dont stop when your out in the intersection.

9. Magical Fire Lady

Magical Fire Lady Senior Member

Um yeah fuck you guys use your damn turn signals! Its not that hard moving your hand an inch is it? It prevents accidents or someone cursing you so suck it up!

10. Krsna Bhakti

Hey! I said I forget to use them sometimes, Im not doing it out of laziness :)

11. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Well now you can make a conscious effort to remember them. ;)

12. Krsna Bhakti

Very true! very true haha. :) Ok then, heres to a new life!