turn on, tune in, turn your eyes around

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Caitlin, May 11, 2004.

1. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

Lately I have been feeling so completely tuned in to the vibrations around me...Right now I'm on a complete creative musical streak, been strumming my guitar Jude for awhile, making some melodies...before that it was drums...and you know? Nothing can get to me right now. Today was the most tranquil day for me....as if I'd been in meditation. And man, I'm feeling the vibrations of life, I'm living life, and I feel it all. :)

2. SunFree

SunFree Member

Sweet man! I think I know what you mean, that sort of soaring, absorbed with life groove I guess... I'm feeling really refreshed and alive right now. I just got back from playing some football with a whole bunch of people, and that's revived the outdoor air in me and the bond of peope having fun together. And I just heard Buffalo Springfield driving home.

So you've been writing some new stuff? I hope you keep feeling good!

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

that sounds aweomse

4. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

Wow, this thread was from May. I remember it...:) and i remember the feeling, lovely.

5. DeadheadHippieForPea

DeadheadHippieForPea Member

thats always wonderful to feel that way:)..im feeling really good right now too..good vibes in the air:)..peace and love

6. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

right on Sister!

7. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

The seasons have somehow become symbolizations of my life, and what has been happening. Spring was ever so pure, innocent, lightly loving, and happy. Summer's become intense...I feel its time to disconnect a bit and get back to innocence.

8. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

what about winter and fall?

9. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

Well,

In ways, fall is looked upon as an ending of sorts, to the cycle of seasons...but it wasn't for me. I'd had a lot to deal with the year before, the summer was a clear space, time for meditation, and the fall that just passed was a rebirth I think..
    Winter? Hard to place. Many things happened, but I think because I find Winter a solitary time.

10. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

wait are we talking about real seasons here?

11. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

No idea[​IMG], I guess its relative

12. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Yes, I can identify. I've been feeling that way for the past few days. Perhaps it is because I get to go to Oregon tomorrow and see my family. Or perhaps it is because I am as close to being in love as I ever have been. Life sure is a trip...

-Kate

13. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

I couldnt agree more. By the way Kate, you are one of the most beautiful people Ive seen. Kind of an old world look about you.

14. HippieDude1967

HippieDude1967 Member

I've only had one day that I can remember that was like that. Just kind of a floaty feeling like you're just floatin around without any drugs to cause it.

15. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

hehehahowha.... good vibrations