Tupac faked his death?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop and Rap' started by trailerparkboy, May 25, 2006.

1. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

Whats your opinion on this topic? Personally I beleive he did.

2. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

i think that motherfucker is dead. even if he did fake it, i don't care...all of these people who are tupac death faking conspiracy theorists just really need to get laid.

3. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

Thats funny, since I got laid yesterday. But yeah, any other comments?

4. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Tupac is dead. Get over it.

5. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

exactly what I was about to say

6. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

yeah hes gone

7. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

Let's review the facts:

Nobody was with him other than his mother, and Snoop at the time of his death.

The ceremonies were all closed casket, despite the fact that his face was not maimed during the final shooting incident.

In a short time span before the shooting, and alleged death, he had spent a lot of time talking about leaving the industry and removing himself, and his family, from the lifestyle that he had allowed himself to be part of.

His last album was under the alter ego Makavelli, and his last CD, while alive, was titled Killuminati, the seven day theory. He happened to die 7 days after he was shot. If he faked his death, that symbolizes a rebirth of sorts, as well.

While he was the pioneer of recording albums far ahead of time, the number of previously recorded tracks that have been released does seem to be an unrealistic amount.

He wore a vest almost everywhere, yet he made no attempt to put it on after he, and others, stomp the shit out of a prominent gang member after the Tyson fight.

That being said, I believe he is dead, but there is a compelling argument to say otherwise; I mean there are many more oddities than what I have listed here.

8. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

Yeah those are good points but im actaully starting to think he is really dead. It sucks, he was the only rapper I truly respected.

9. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

10. indescribability

That is, by far, not a descriptive or revealing photo as far as facial features. Saw that years ago on rotten.com and I still question the ligitimacy of it. I'd be more impressed by a DNA test done on the remains found in his coffin.

11. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

It's not important enough to dig up a dead body and test it's remains...that's ridiculous.

12. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Good advice.

13. indescribability

I never said it was, and I did admit that I do believe he's dead. I do not, however, believe that the autopsy photo presented is of Tupac Shakur.

14. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

I think tupac is for sure dead, but there is a lot of very questionable things surrounding his death, truely i don't think we'll ever know the real truth of what happened, considering cops were involved, thats why they won't reopen the case. the piggies would be fucked. However he is dead.

15. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

hes fuckin dead. nigga got shot. end of story.

16. Jonas

Jonas Member

some of you guys are dickheads just cause you don't like rap doen'st mean you ahve to say "that mother fucking ****** is dead get over it". thats fucked up man he was a real person just like you and your fuckin dad don't fuckin trash dead people cause you don't like their music you fags are fuckin harsh

17. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

If only he was a decent enough person to make such a fuss about in the first place.
    Cripes - he wasn't exactly a superhero, folks.
    Music sucked too....but that's just my opinion.
    But c'mon, where are the people bemoaning Hendrix or Lennon and swearing those deaths were elaborate hoaxes?
    For crissakes, I'd rather have Mamma Cass back instead of Tupac.

18. indescribability

Those aren't considered as hoaxes because of the lack of coincidences and the obviousness of their murders :rolleyes:

19. severedheadstoner

severedheadstoner ridiculously sane

i got shot once. but i caught the bullet with my teefs.

20. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

His self lives on after death of his body.