Trying to find relief

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Slasher, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Slasher

Slasher Members

I've been around several psychology and mental health forums trying to find good advice and information on this, but it seems to not be out there. This is probably because people tend to not voluntarily do what I intend to do, which is try to completely rid myself all sexual desire, which is to say to essentially wipe out sexuality altogether.

I don't want to get bogged down in the boring reasons behind why I want to do this, but primarily it's to bring peace and contentment to my life. As it is, experiencing the wonders of sex, love, companionship, and all the other great things others get to experience will never happen for me, and it is painful. I believe eliminating sexuality and sexual desire will in turn help me stop desiring the company of women, which will in turn help me be content alone. I'm willing to do whatever it takes, including castration. I just need to be sure it works and will lead to a positive result. So if anyone has good suggestions for this, please share. Thanks.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I agree getting into the specifics of why you no longer want to experience sexual desire is your business alone but I’m guessing it has to do with
    abnormal sexual behavior, such as Sadomasochism, Necrophilia, or Bug Chasing

Eric! likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I think they used to feed saltpeter to people they didn't want doing anything with their penises ….maybe try that before you try the steak knife

Eric! likes this.
  4. hotwater

When I was in Air Force Basic Training at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas there was a widely held belief among recruits that saltpeter was secretly
    being added to our food in order to suppress our sexual urges?

Turns out it was anxiety, physical exhaustion, being surrounded by other males, and a radical change of lifestyle, which dampened the our sexual urges

rollingalong and wilsjane like this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so your recommendation is for OP to join the military?

rollingalong likes this.
  6. hotwater

Yes but there's a problem, no military recruiter in his right mind would sign him up

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Look into the "no fap" life. No need to cut your nuts off but you are rising above the sexual urge. Not something to take to extremes in my opinion but lots of men do it. No women, no self serve, you accept that wet dreams happen but that is it. Maybe what you are looking for.

8. Slasher

Slasher Members

I've heard of that but don't know much about what the endgame is supposed to be for it. It would be next to impossible for me. When I see a hot girl in public I get so horny I can't get home fast enough to jerk off. I even do it driving down the road on my way home from work at night. Sometimes I even take the back road to work during the day so I can do it without being seen. I'm used to having that relief. It's pretty much a drug. It sucks actually. I probably have a higher libido than most people but with no way of ever being able to use it with a woman.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The hornyness seems to get really bad after a month yet they stick with it. I guess the goal is to do something better with your time. Like jerking off is just something men do when they are bored or stressed. You are finding a better way to cope and I am told increasing your make pheromones. So women will notice you. I don't know been with the same one for a while not seeking new opinions.

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Join the unsullied

11. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

You won't get rid of sexual desire by fighting against it. More likely you'll just intensify it. It may be suppressed but it will still be burning inside you.

What you resist, persist.

12. hotwater

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Basically suggesting he should Jerk until it Hurts^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

13. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Didn't suggest anything about jerking off. That's up to him not me. lol

14. Slasher

Slasher Members

Just got tinder and reading through girl's profiles is depressing. I'm doomed. There is no hope for me.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Wait, you're the guy who has been complaining that you cant get women because you're deformed?

Or am i confusing you with someone else?

16. *swipes left*

It's not you though, it's me

McFuddy likes this.
  17. I mean, you look ok, really

18. Slasher

Slasher Members

My deformity is on my chest and spine (pectus excavatum).

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Ok that is you.

Yeah this is definitely all in your head. You look perfectly normal, i dont see anything unattractive about you

And i looked up that deformity and doubt very seriously it would scare anyone away. And its not like you can tell until you get to the point where clothes are coming off anyways and at that point shes already into you and likely wouldnt care

I think your issue with women has to do more with your attitude than your looks.

20. Slasher

Slasher Members

That'll be the day.

Plus, my case of PE is worse than examples you'll find online. The doctor who performed surgery on me used my case for a textbook because it was the most extreme he'd ever seen, and he is one of the world's top PE surgeons who's done thousands of these surgeries.

Also, the pics are deceiving.