Trying Acid

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Alfasty, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Alfasty

Alfasty Member

i have one hit of acid..i've never done it before and was wondering if it will give me a good trip or not...also do you think it is "Safe" to do it alone in my room after my parents go to sleep? that's the only thing that's kept me from doing it yet.

2. Alfasty

Alfasty Member

crap..i posted in the wrong place.

3. Born2Lose

Born2Lose Member

Well it really depends on how many times the strip was dipped. Do you know? If not it should get you really good, but if i were you i wouldn't do it in my parents basement. Unless they go to sleep for about 10 hours. Because there's no way you would want to bump into them on acid.

4. Alfasty

Alfasty Member

its a drop on a sugar cube...and what are you talking about? my parents basement? i said MY ROOM..i don't even have a basement lol.

5. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

No offense bro but this EXACT SAME post has been literally made 1000 times by somebody. Some think it's ok to trip alone. I personally think it's a bad idea for your first time, possibly a very bad idea. You might get a decent trip off a tab, or it might be a total dud. No idea. None of us can know until you eat it. I personally wouldn't trip at all at your age, but then again I'm sure a 25 year old might've said the same to me at 20 when I tripped. Good luck

6. red_eye

red_eye Member

go ahead and trip balls, just put anything sharp out of reach lol

7. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I would wait brother, get a sitter, and make sure you're safe, you never know what you might do while tripping

8. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

1 hit isn't nothing special. I used to eat 10 at a time back when I did acid. Of course, I wasn't fit to be around after this, and most certainly not fit to be around my parents. 1 should get you feeling pretty nice.

9. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

nobody "dips" a sheet more than once. it would be a pointless waste of time.

10. red_eye

red_eye Member

not if you let it dry then it will get more to stay on it

11. Willy_Wonka_27

sorry, thats not how it works.

blotter will absorb as much LSD from the liquid solution as it can after the first dip. drying it and dipping it again will do nothing but make it wet again. its simple physics.

12. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

i'm not disagreeing with you, just wondering.. so if it gets wet again, what happens to that acid? i mean, the acid that just got it wet? (i am quite exhausted. this question may be retarded.)

13. Willy_Wonka_27

the LSD originally on the tab will wash back into the solution while more LSD replaces it.

see the LSD is already in a dry crystal form before it is dissolved into the solvent. once dissolved, the sheets are ready to be laid and dried. once dried the LSD is still in crystal form on the blotter. re-laying or dipping the sheet will re-dissolve the crystal into the solvent again. the blotter will become drenched and dried. again having the same amount of LSD on it.

thinking that the dried tabs can continuously be cover with more and more LSD is, 1, ignoring the fact that a piece of paper can only hold so much liquid, and 2, ignoring the fact that there is a solvent involved.

14. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

ohhhh. thank you, that was quite informative. i feel this information is going to aid me in the near future. :)

15. MeowMix

MeowMix Member

It will last to long usually .. and if your in your house you might be making alot of noise, you still can tell whats going on though. I would recommend doing it in the day time at the beach <3 It's amazing. Make sure your keeping it some where dark tooo!

16. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

man, i would just wait until the weekend when i could spend 10 or so hours outside tripping. tripping outdoors is awesome. and no parents around either.

17. Alfasty

Alfasty Member

Well my parents are going off on their honeymoon next week so i need to do that..haha

18. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

store in somewhere dark and cool, tin foil and a fridge are good. But seriously one drop on a sugar cube? if this was 30 years ago it may have been somthing, but now, one hit doesnt usualy have enough on it to make you "soar" (im not saying it isnt possible, ive had the acid where 1 lil tab sends you out beyond into la la land, but it's just kinda rare) drop your hit, drink some orange juice, listen to some tunes and remember unless it isnt a very strong trip hold off on the weed until the comedown.

19. Blithe

Blithe Member

Get a sitter/good friend. It's just a good thing.

20. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

haha, if that is him in his sig, it screams "im a facebook poster child"