try fitday....it's online

Discussion in 'Health' started by squawkers7, Aug 15, 2005.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

FitDay is...
    ...a new tool to help you achieve your nutrition, weight loss, diet & fitness goals.

Imagine a food journal, calorie counter, exercise log, weight loss tracker, and nutrition facts book all rolled into one. Combine that with powerful analysis and graphical reporting. Now make it free, easy, personalized, and accessible anywhere using the web.

http://www.fitday.com

2. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Do you use it?

3. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I signed onto the site back in May 2005, but didn't always keep track of everything thats possible to keep track of on the site. I have just recently started to use it more.

I like keeping track of the food...calories, fat, protien & calcium.
    Activities they track are unbelievable...anything from taking a bath, eating, walking, housework, lawn care, playing sports, & even sex.

4. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Similar situation...I registered for it a while back but just never got into it. But, inspired by this thread, I just signed back up. It really is an awesome tool, it's just a matter of utilizing it.

5. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I've been wake & eating for 5 hrs today. Fitday says I've had 1204 calories so far...seemed like alot to me so I was surprised.