Trusting the pill

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by carpenterjoe, Aug 4, 2020.

1. carpenterjoe

carpenterjoe Newbie

Do you trust the pill enough for him to cum inside her?

2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I don't think it's a matter of trusting the pill, it's a matter of trusting her to take it every day...

regina73, Kev627 and cindy94 like this.
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I trust the pill, but I don't trust the guy to be free of STDs. Condoms are required with her.

4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Stats show the pill to be very safe. As long as she follows the regimen she shouldn't become pregnant. There are better alternatives now with the advancements in condom design. I wore one with my partner yesterday even though I'm snipped. I wanted to cum in her pussy, she couldn't have the mess in her after we were through. Didn't feel any different from being bare. But we always add lube inside and I have ones that fit correctly.

5. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Yes, If she wants to trick you into marriage by getting pregnant all she needs to say is oops. That's what my psyco did. It lasted about 18 months. My last words to her when I walked out were, "You are fucking crazy."

Lovnflman likes this.
  7. Janemore

Janemore Banned HipForums Supporter

No matter what you should always handle your own business. If your asking that question because you worried the best answer is no.

8. SarahRoberts95

SarahRoberts95 Newbie

The pill works as long you take it every morning! Be careful with certain medications like antibiotics though.

Redwingsfan and 6Sailor9 like this.
  9. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

My wife used the pill for many years and it was effective. But she still required a condom if the guy wasn't someone we knew. She has since had everything taken out so there is no chance of her getting pregnant plus she lost weight after she stopped taking the pill

UnveilingGirl likes this.
  10. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

Which brand condom do you buy?

11. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Barry won't be answering you as he is no longer with us.

12. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

What happened to him?
    What happened to him?

13. Romper

When you see a straight line through a former member's name that means he is no longer with us.

14. Romper

And in Barry's case, the reason for the straight line appears below his name. I believe that is always the reason for the straight line, even if not stated. You don't want a straight line through your name.

15. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Do you trust the girl to take it more like. I’ve came inside many women over the years and have only ever got one of them pregnant. That was planned though. So yep I trust the pill. I got the snip a year or so ago anyway so it’s not a concern.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. osteban

osteban Members

My GF takes pills in courses after consulting a doctor.

17. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

As previously mentioned you have to watch for the psycho. I had a long term live in gf eons ago the religiously took the pill. Current wife used the pill the first few years were together. No issues with either. My ex wife was using them initially dating and married. Unbeknownst to me she stopped taken them about a year in to the marriage. She didn’t tell me! I still came in her not knowing I was playing with fire. I found an unopened package in her nightstand and I blew up! She said she wanted a baby. “You didn’t think of talking it over with me?” It went down hill from there. After that whenever we had sex I pulled out, which she hated. The night before the divorce hearing she wanted to have dinner. I thought what the hell. Walked her back to her apartment (had moved out of my house months prior) and she invited me in. She kept asking me to reconsider which I declined. She started undressing….”Are you sure?” So we ended up having unprotected sex twice that night. As I walked out to my car I had a panic attack. Was this all part of her plan to get pregnant and get me back? Walked out of court the next day a free man. Never saw or talked to her again. No…..she didn’t get pregnant. I know…..STUPID on my part.

18. regina73

regina73 Members

my first wife was on the pill for many years and then after we were married about 5 years she ended up pregnant and i used to watch her take it every day.
    never found out whose it was. she ended up having an abortion. I should have asked her to keep it as she wanted kids so bad. we did have 2 later o
    very easy for a wife or gf to get knocked up with trickery

19. spelbreker

spelbreker Newbie

My girlfriend was taking pills but she dropped in the shower because I was Roei and when she woke up I explained nothing happened but still she got pregnant we just wonder how it is like must be serieus bussiness but i'm shooked with what happened.. birthcontrol isn;t acceptable with drugs and drinking.?

regina73 likes this.
  20. regina73

regina73 Members

thats provided she was taking them
    i still wonder if my wife didnt take it the first time she got pregant or if it was one night when we smoked a joint