Trump's Response to COVID-19

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by walkoflife, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Can we put you in an hf quarantine for a few months?

of course you would say that

obviously you don't know about the gym.

sadly this says less about jordan, and more about the people who voted for him.

scratcho likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You should try living around them....

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That just shows your bias. None of that shows which part of the video shows Jordan to be a moron, or why Fauci just can't say, yes large crowds at the protests might help spread the virus

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The parts where Gym Jordan is speaking...

Flagme15 likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Have you worked out if the AFFH rules are federal or not yet?

6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

No it doesn't. Everything I posted is true to the best of my knowledge.

Fauci did say crowding together contributes to the spreading of the virus but you and Jordon don't seem to understand English.

scratcho and Tyrsonswood like this.
  7. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Have you worked up enough courage to answer a simple question or will you continue to try to evade it?

Do you believe in housing discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin?

8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

US President Donald Trump has posted a cocky tweet in reaction to Victoria declaring a State of Disaster yesterday, saying the virus is taking hold in nations “thought to have done a great job”.

After facing sustained criticism over the handling of the coronavirus pandemic, Mr Trump posted a video of Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews’ Sunday press conference.

“Big China Virus breakouts all over the World, including nations which were thought to have done a great job,” he wrote. “The Fake News doesn’t report this. USA will be stronger than ever before, and soon!

It comes just days after he told reporters Australia is one of a many countries having “tremendous problems” in dealing with the global pandemic.

“This resurgence in cases is occurring throughout large portions of our planet – in Japan, China, Australia, Belgium, Spain, France, Germany, Hong Kong – places where they thought they’d really done great,” he said.

Trump’s cocky reaction to Victoria crisis

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I didn't see it coming? Are you freakin kidding me? How many hundreds of times have I said the spread will get worse in winter

11. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

But you kept denying it was anything more than a mild case of 'flu', that masks were unnecessary and isolating from friends and family was 'going too far'. !!!

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Masks are fairly useless, but show me where I said the other two things

I have been saying 6ft Social distancing was always inadequate

I never said Sars-CoV-2 was influenza

Maybe you should cut down to one sip of brandy every three days to help with that memory loss

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

As for Victoria, Australia

The second lockdown, it only started yesterday

My sceptical self has doubts about how many are even going to bother following the rules

14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

well, here in the United States as most of you know they are ramping up another round of stimulus and unemployment. And they don't agree about anything except that Americans should get another check for $1,200; which Americans is still up for debate. Republicans really look poor in this if you ask me. The time for fiscal conservatism is not now. We can tighten our belts later, or even (as I've been saying all along) restructure our tax code to accommodate CoViD-recovery.

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Brix apparently had something nice to say about Nancy Pelosi

Trump criticizes Birx over Pelosi, COVID-19 remarks: 'Pathetic'

President Trump on Monday publicly criticized Deborah Birx, the doctor who is coordinating the White House's coronavirus response, suggesting she was hurting him after she bluntly acknowledged that the pandemic is widespread across the United States.

Birx, a retired Army colonel, was appointed by President Obama to serve as the State Department's global AIDS coordinator. She was tapped by Vice President Pence to serve as the coordinator of the White House coronavirus task force in late February and has been working out of the White House since.

"I have tremendous respect for the Speaker. And I have tremendous respect for her long dedication to the American people," Birx said Sunday on CNN when asked about Pelosi's comments, defending her data-driven approach to the pandemic.

Birx also delivered a sober warning of the current threat posed by the coronavirus, saying the United States had entered a "new phase" in its battle against the virus and calling it "extraordinarily widespread."

scratcho likes this.
  16. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

So he's gone after Fauci, now Brix. Who's left of any credibility on his team of experts? "Pathetic" is right!

scratcho and hotwater like this.
  17. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

This new poll is bad news for Trump...

Biden Leading Trump Among Voters Who Favor Being Alive

“Trump needs to do something dramatic to show voters that he, too, is in favor of them staying alive,” Davis Logsdon, who supervised the poll, said. “I’m not sure that shooting rubber bullets and tear gas at them sends that message.”
    Biden Leading Trump Among Voters Who Favor Being Alive

Flagme15, hotwater and scratcho like this.
  18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He could try telling the truth for a week. That would be VERY dramatic.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  19. hotwater

Impossible, he's never gone a complete week in his entire life without lying.

scratcho, Tishomingo and Tyrsonswood like this.
  20. hotwater

Trump has turned the white house into a circus,

Even today he was promoting Hydroxychloroquine after Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Dr. Deborah Birx both dismissed the anti-malarial drug as a way to combat the coronavirus.

scratcho and Tishomingo like this.