Trump's Last Day in Office: Predictions

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by walkoflife, Jan 18, 2021.

1. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

Tomorrow, the shit show we all know as the Trump presidency will live out its last day.

Thank. Effing. God.

In anticipation of this glorious day, let's all make predictions as to what he does in his final curtain call.

I'll start.

Edward Snowden will be pardoned.

scratcho likes this.
  2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He will pardon many, many criminals as he can relate quite intimately and personally with law breakers, having been a low life criminal most of his life. Almost 400,000 people have died in the US because of his lying, narcissistic behavior, but I don't think he will be charged for manslaughter, which he should be, IMO.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    erofant, granite45 and walkoflife like this.
  3. walkoflife

Wouldn't it be a trip if he paroled Leslie Van Houten and Patricia Krenwinkel?

scratcho likes this.
  4. scratcho

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

He will probably have Melania steal the silverware....

erofant, Flagme15 and scratcho like this.
  6. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

On his last day in office, Donald Duck will posthumously pardon Adolf Hitler and award him a medal of valor, then he will order a complete refund of any taxes the IRS has collected over the last four years, and fire the rest of the entire executive branch of the government.

walkoflife and scratcho like this.
  7. scratcho

Sounds about right. Melania turns out to be a ****---she won't even show Mrs Biden around the White House as is the tradition.

(I didn't know that word was banned--starts with a c, if anyone is interested)

wooleeheron likes this.
  8. wooleeheron

A walkway will be erected, and Melania will pose for the cameras, modeling all of her more expensive cloths and jewelry.

9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I am no Trump supporter, despite having high hopes based on his manifesto.

However, these supposed death figures are total rubbish.
    The 2020 total death rate (8,000 people per day) is almost identical to 2019 and most previous years.
    95% of all people who die have a virus in their system during their final 72 hour, so which virus it is makes little difference.
    If you pull out figures for those having covid, it paints a very misleading figure. 400,000 people have not died twice.

When I see this, it makes me doubt almost every other report that I see in the media.
    Trump was the first world leader to acknowledge that importing goods from China is simply sending the countries wealth down a one way street.
    However, it has allowed the countries largest corporations to make billions without supporting US manufacture and the whole of America is declining into cities like Detroit.
    Although the countries economy will not survive another decade unless this situation is reversed, picking a fight with almost every corporation in the US is bound to end in tears for someone.

I was pleased to hear that Trumps import taxes on China are not being reversed my your new president, but this is now leaving Trump as the unsung hero in what was probably the most important decision of the 21st century.

Sadly, life is not always fair.

10. wooleeheron

Donald Duck's import taxes are not being reversed, because all of the oligopolies have already retrenched. Forcing the entire world economy to reshuffle and reorganize yet again every four years, does not instill confidence. The simple fact is, the US can demand whatever the hell it wants from any country, which is what pisses Putin off. We call it "Gun Boat Diplomacy", do as we say, or we will kill you. Being able to do so at the push of a button, is something they are still working on, but should be very possible within the next decade. Nothing like free enterprise when you sell 40% of the world's weapons and have a military equal to the next six largest combined.

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

We know Trump has compiled a list of 100 people he intends on pardoning.

The question is will he attempt to pardon himself or other members of his family

12. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

One epic bitchfest/self congratulation on Parler

13. wooleeheron

Vegas should set up betting pools.

hotwater likes this.
  14. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

This is the million dollar question. After pardoning a lot of people to gain public goodwill and sympathies and to portray his generous and compassionate nature, he might ultimately pardon himself as well to seal it up, hoping that no one would be the wiser.

15. wooleeheron

How much would you like to bet, nothing Donald Duck does or has done, cannot be undone now. We no longer have a government, we have a civil war, and the minute Biden is sworn in, he will declare martial law with the support of a majority of congress. The Tea Party will be dissolved and declared an enemy of the state, and everything they have done will be destroyed or rebuilt entirely. The only thing Donald Duck has accomplished is to shame a third of the population, and encourage Americans to turn against one another. His election made no difference, because we were headed this way anyway, and Americans don't know the meaning of doing things the easy way.

16. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

If there is quality leadership at the top, these speculative issues can be easily navigated. If not, it only implies a leadership deficit.

17. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

This happens at every level.
    Here in the UK, supermarkets regularly award contracts to small companies to produce their own brand products, but after spending millions to set up the production, 4 years later, the item is re-tendered and awarded to the cheapest bidder. The company that has spent all the money ends up bankrupt and hundreds of people loose their jobs. Marks and Spencer's are among the worse companies for doing this here.
    A few years ago, Tesco tried to do the same in Poland. However their is a lot of unity among manufacturers in Poland and they all told Tesco's what to do with their contracts. A lot of Tesco buyers must have ended up with a very sore ass. :)

Bilby likes this.
  18. walkoflife

I'm wondering how Trump could pardon himself for crimes that haven't been adjudicated yet. I suppose it's like granting "immunity"?

Flynn, Steele and anyone else that played his puppet for 4 years MAY get a pardon. But my first guess was Snowden because I think he has more intel that could potentially screw more people over and pave the way for a 2024 run for Trump - or at least make 2022 midterms easier for the GOP.

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

There’s nothing left of the Tea party for Joe Biden to declare an enemy of the state

The Tea Party movement which began in 2009 and rose to its height during the 2010 midterm elections, has all but faded away under Donald Trump,
    with nothing shy of runaway spending over the past four years.

20. wooleeheron

The difference here, is that it involves the estimated 1,700 conglomerates that basically, own the world and run the economy. They all use the same Three Stooges approach, ruthless cutthroat poker. Hulk Smash! Even the US government, dare not piss them off or allow themselves to become the slightest bit vulnerable. For example, more or less, the Pentagon is all that is between Americans and the conglomerates eating the country alive and selling it off in pieces. Somebody has to protect Walmart from the Big Bad Wolf, and that's the Pentagon.

Tags: