Trumpety Trump throws a 'wobbly' !!! He's insane !!!

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Vladimir Illich, Feb 21, 2020.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Members of the voting comity for the BAFTA awards need to provide evidence that they have seen all the nominated films. With so many categories it is a nightmare.
    The fellowship also has it's problems, since some of the comity members were not even born when the nominees works were popular. A friend of mine, now over 70, has worked her entire life as the awards administrator.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

3. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

How would you know about another person's criminal intent? Prosecutors all over America have a tough time establishing criminal intent on part of the accused all the time. The defense attorney tells them they don't have to testify against themselves. How would you know when you hear no testimony?

4. stormountainman

Richard Spencer of Alt Right said he wants to bathe in White Privilege. So, it is a concept of superiority which white idiots boast about.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well, his statement was really just basic logic. if he's wrong, then you're admitting that a lot of minorities are racist since there have been many crimes committed by minorities against others not of their own race.

6. stormountainman

No. Please read what I wrote again. I am not presenting an either/or picture. I don't go for the Whites are more racist or Blacks are more racist. What I asked him is: How do you know? Criminal defense attorneys and prosecutors don't know intent most of the time. If someone confesses, then we would know. I would agree with someone saying there are lots of Blacks or Mexicans who hate Whites, because of prior abusive treatment they received. Here where I live there have been many shootings, some Black on Black, some interracial. But, my reply to 6 eyes was about a court room outcome and FBI crime statistics which would say we don't know the "intent" component.

7. stormountainman

No. Please read what I wrote again. I am not presenting an either/or picture. I don't go for the Whites are more racist or Blacks are more racist. What I asked him is: How do you know? Criminal defense attorneys and prosecutors don't know intent most of the time. If someone confesses, then we would know. I would agree with someone saying there are lots of Blacks or Mexicans who hate Whites, because of prior abusive treatment they received. Here where I live there have been many shootings, some Black on Black, some interracial. But, my reply to 6 eyes was about a court room outcome and FBI crime statistics which would say we don't know the "intent" component.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

which is what i answered with the first part of my reply: it's just logical that interracial crimes can occur without racist intent.

it's hard to really know what his initial statement was referring to, since it was made without quoting and didn't really relate closely to any of the posts immediately before it. i didn't notice any mention of a courtroom or FBI statistics in the conversation previous to that, although i also only skimmed back a couple posts rather than re-reading all 8 pages.

9. It could just as easily be simply because they are racists and hate people for just being white, regardless of actual contact.

10. stormountainman

That's a part of what I was saying. I see it all the time here in Indiana.

11. stormountainman

Yes, I did cut in after seeing the generalization from 6. My Criminal Justice schooling took over. I saw "Intent" jump up at me. No one is a mind reader when it comes to crime and 6 did mention crime.

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

No, you’re just trying to see racism in places where it doesn’t exist

13. But, what if it's everywhere? Haven't you heard? The KKK has a million man army of white robed assholes getting ready to exterminate ALL of the non-white people in America. On Monday. So they can't vote on Super Tuesday!