Trumpety Trump throws a 'wobbly' !!! He's insane !!!

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Vladimir Illich, Feb 21, 2020.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Are trying to imply that you are one of their saints?

2. I'm not a fuckstick mate.
    I am not into making racist remarks, doing unaustralian things, etc.
    Anyone that votes One Nation are a pack of racist idiots.

3. stormountainman

Sounds tragic & I feel for you.

4. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat Kanar, anyone?

Sounds like somebody needs to...
    pull their...

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

6. stormountainman

I wouldn't have pressed on with this topic but today the Federal Government arrested five Neo-Nazi men who are associated with Atomwaffen. The leader is John Denton was arrested for "Swatting" which included reporting fake calls to get the cops to respond to some university and a Black Church. Swatting has led to error killing in the past, because of the fake nature of the call. With Denton there were four others arrested. So, Panic, the box car is getting full, huh?

7. Hardly. We'd need 10s of thousands of these kinds of events to come close to what the gangs are doing. Instead we see how many? I don't get how you think these few events lead to an existential threat to the nation.

8. stormountainman

Why … why don't we call in some expert advice? I could call in a retired FBI agent and maybe a Criminal Justice professor and you could call in two supporting speakers and then we can call it a panel discussion.

9. Hah, another tactic; "reduce to the absurd". I fucking LOVE the classics. They make leftists so eerily transparent. Instantly!

So let me know when the great klan overtake of America starts. There's not much happening along those lines in Georgia. Unless it's about meth.

10. stormountainman

It sounds like you didn't watch the news for the full report when Trump got elected. David Duke did say he and his followers pushed him over the top. In plain English, he claims to have made a difference in the last election. Now I'm wondering if you are going to take the position that neither the Neo-Nazis or the Russians made a difference?

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm pretty sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle. They're really not that rare in a lot of western societies. But they aren't all idiots that get in the news for stupid hatecrimes neither, or always recognisable as such at first sight.

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Not every interracial crime is committed with racist intent

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

And not every white supremacist plays themselves into the picture by resorting to interracial crime. Doesn't mean they're there.

On a slightly diff note (as they don't have to be supremacists at all): I also feel the repeated sharing of the quote 'it's ok to be white', as if the contrary is a thing, is done to mock or ridicule the issues of racism and/or self criticism of white people on their societal colonial heritage partly because they themselves are in some way not ready for it. I mean, if they had primarily issues with unnuanced criticism they would (and could) simply make that clear, wouldn't they? But they go with this curious and basically nonsensical approach, like if you act like its a joke maybe it will go away :p

14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

If you have an issue with “it’s ok to be white”

then you’re part of the problem

15. It's probably because racism toward white people is laughed away with jokes about "white tears" and the like. Until people see that hate goes in any direction, little will change.

Especially among the morons who claim their race can't be accused of racism, at all.

16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some idiots think that attacks on whites, inventing/pushing a concept called "white privilege", etc, are somehow correcting ancient ills and bringing people together. All it does is call out and encourage division. Until these progressives see everybody as a fellow human being without checking the color of their skin, and stop the incessant yapping about it, it'll continue to be dividing us. Seems like that's what they really want, though, to divide us so we're more easily conquered.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

18. stormountainman

October 23, 2018 … Trump declared he is a Nationalist.

19. That's exactly what it's doing. It's bringing people together. In groups. Based on race, orgasms, religion, politics and age to name some.

It's not designed to bring everybody together, such thing would be a disaster for the ruling/wealthy elite.

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Divide and conquer.