Trump voters consdier themselves Nazi

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unfocusedanakin, Nov 3, 2017.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Their words not mine. Just have a scroll down this Twitter about a FICTITIOUS game where you kill Nazis. Note how many people say this is the "the left" doing something or coming at Trump. Lol uh you are kind of proving the point those people make though.

This is offending to the Trump voter because they believe they are that. So much so the game makers actuly got a lot of backlash. How dare they make a politcal statement etc. NO ONE said you were a Nazi or that that the game was meant to be a commentary on real life. Sad that these people made such fools of themselves. We are not Nazis but how dare you say kill a Nazi because that is our people. This sort of thing make it hard to me to think of a rational Trump voter because they seem want to be that racist stereotype.

https://twitter.com/wolfenstein/status/916075551382585344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avclub.com%2Fajax%2Finset%2Fiframe%3Fid%3Dtwitter-916075551382585344%26autosize%3D1

[​IMG]

2. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

I think the point is they're accusing the game of portraying the right as nazis. Not that the game is accurately portraying them as nazis.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

That game has always had the whole "kill Nazis" theme going on, it wasnt a problem until people started relating to Nazis

McFuddy and Tyrsonswood like this.
  4. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The premise of the game is a dark fantasy where Germany won WWII and the USA is now occupied by Nazis and there's a resistance. If Trump supporters think it's taking a shot at them, that indicates the level of their intelligence.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

And my point is take a long look at yourself if you actuly think you have Nazi ideals. It is the party themselves who decided what they were. Rather then say yeah Nazis are bad they say we are the Nazis and our feelings are hurt.

After playing the game it's shocking how close it is actuly. I could not really enjoy it because it felt like watching a Trump rally.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I hate when I'm driving around town and all a sudden it feels like GTA and I'm running over people and PAP PAP PAP!! motherfuckers in the streets and strangling broads in the alleyway and shit.

scratcho and GeorgeJetStoned like this.
  7. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Wait, you mean we have Nazis in America?

The Radical Islams are bad enough here, along with illegal Hispanics who murder our citizens, get deported and come back to murder someone else.
    We have one fellow who has done that five times. He needs to have a seat in a vibrating chair. "Ride the Lightening".

8. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

9. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Trump's dad was arrested at that rally....after the war, the U.S. imported many former nazis to work on the space program. Wernher Von Braun is the architect of the moon landing. All those nazis in Madison Square have bred thousands more nazis. They are all Trumpets....the fourth reich lives!