Trump signs biggest tax reform in US History!!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Cashtwenty2, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Again even those who claimed to be totally against it will benefit greatly..This includes the Democratic Party who failed to cast one single vote. What a sad group of people. I say those politicians along with their followers should continue to pay taxes under their former Presidents tax plan. You should volunteer without hesitation and I’m sure most of you have already......

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't pay taxes. That makes me smart! I don't want to pay for Houston, Florida, the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, ( they speak SPANISH,AFTER ALL!) or any other natural disasters. Especially infrastructure. A few bridges fell down? Big deal. We'll all be RICH after Trump passes his bill and those folks inconvenienced by a little weather will be fine. This is exactly the right time to reduce the money the government receives so that SS and medicare can be reduced to pay for the "tremendous "tax reduction. Yeah--that's the ticket.

3. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Trump's tax law is a hand out to big business.
    Trump's policy on Alaskan public land is a hand out to big business.
    Trumps oil & gas policy is a hand out to big business.
    Trump's attack on Obama care is a hand out to big business.
    Trump's military spending is a hand out to big business.
    Trump's border wall is a hand out to big business.
    Trump's commute of sentence to Sholom Rubashkin is a hand out to big business.
    Trump's Green Cards for Chinese investors is a hand out to big business.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Speaking of a "sad group of people"---------------those middle class and poor people that actually believe he cares about them and voted for him. He cares about glory for himself (tremendous glory) and above all--MONEY.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Paul Ryan is already talking publically about cutting Medicare

I wonder of the OP has ever thought to look past his own situation (which, unless he's rich, is that he'll get a few hundred more back on his taxes next year, what a life changing reform!) and considered that these "sad people"are actually society's most vulnerable people who will be affected deeply and negatively by cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, social security, etc

Also, 1.5 trillion more to the deficit. I never want to hear another Republican utter the words fiscal responsibility again

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I hadn't heard this but am not surprised. Programs like Social Security and Medicare used to be considered the 'third rail' in politics, meaning if you touched them you'd die. Hopefully the 'Old Ones' will awaken in time for the midterms and put a stop to this nonsense.

Health care is the single biggest consideration when it comes to my own retirement and it's so up in the air right now. I wish Congress would just decide what the rules are going to be so I can plan for it now. I'm 50 and almost have enough that I could (theoretically) retire in a couple of years, except for the cost of health care. Thank God the rich assholes are getting a tax break though.

7. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Btw, I love this line. Modern 'conservatives' couldn't care less about a balanced budget. They are only interested in lining their own pockets. I miss William F. Buckley...at least he had some principles.

stormountainman and Kerri like this.
  8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Neither does Trump.

scratcho likes this.
  9. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Sounds like you’ve got it all figured out. Congratulations!

10. stormountainman

My students in Poli Sci 101 always learn well.

11. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

You’re definitely a poor excuse of a logical human being. You’d do more good sucking eggs than anything else.

12. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

GFY.! You don’t have a clue. You’re bitch whining. That’s all you’ve got? Lol.

13. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

you’re smart for not paying taxes? I’d say you’re a dead beat. You’re probably living off of your mom and dads social security. I’m tired of keeping people like you up. I bet your in the doctors office at least twice a week for no reason at all. Get a job and help you’re parents out for a change. If you’re not paying taxes you sure as hell are not contributing to Medicare or SS but you have the audacity to pretend you’re concerned. I’ve seen you’re kind. This forum is full of you smart people..

14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm not even sure which side of the issue this guy's trying to troll from?

16. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Yeah you’re right. Obama cared more by taking more money from our pay checks meanwhile he racked up more debt than all the other US Presidents combined. I understand now. Trump really dislikes me therefore he’s gonna let me keep more of my hard earned money instead of letting the swamp give it to the people of their choice. Thanks for pointing that out. I don’t know what the hell I was thinking!

17. stormountainman

It sounds like the Alt Right is holding the good manners class at Bill's Transmission Shop.

scratcho likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's BLM fault

19. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Around here BLM means bacon, lettuce and 'mater.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Bacon lettuce meatpie