Trump is a modern-day Joseph Goebbels

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Joshua Tree, Aug 24, 2019.

1. undermined

undermined Guest

Hitler and the Nazi party did have lots of social programs did they not? Hitler took control over the private banks as well. Hitler and his party were also enemies of communism or what Trotsky referred to as "Bureaucratic Collectivism". Hitler and his party were supporters of cartels as well.No IG Farben ,not mechanism for war.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Fascism is not a form of idealism and, to them, artificially inseminating virgins in the name of science is a social program.

quark likes this.
  3. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Sorry for being rude.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  4. wooleeheron

Neo-Nazi Donald Duck now rules the world, and being an insane Canadian would be a step up for me.

5. quark

quark Parts Unknown

You know, that honestly sounds like something he would say.

6. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Great minds think alike.

7. wooleeheron

He would claim evil commie conspiracies rule the world. He's a lawyer who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, a reality TV star, and huge professional wrestling fan, making his opinion much more important if the mass media is your only news outlet and you only care about entertainment.

8. quark

quark Parts Unknown

The whole thing's a load of shit, if you haven't figured it out.

9. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I like most of your posts. I broke my own rule and looked in a Trump thread.

10. wooleeheron

One of my friend's was born in a barn, another raised in a tar shack. Its only a load of shit when the jackboots are not kicking you in the head.

quark likes this.
  11. undermined

undermined Guest

Hitler was said to be a vegetarian. For some reason the Goose Dumplings did not count. All vegetarians are fascists then.Vegetarians must be bad because Hitler was one.

WritersPanic and wooleeheron like this.
  12. wooleeheron

And doing meth amphetamines is good for your health.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Whatever drugs you are taking... either stop taking them or do mass quantities. Current dosage isn't working for you.

16. Trump isn't a powerful mind. His power all comes from his idiotic base. Some of them believe he is the second coming of Jesus Christ. They'll vote for him just to make a point of being stupid. All he is is a guy that realizes that. His appeal to them is precisely that he is an idiotic blowhard. They see someone say "Go back to your shithole country" and are like, "I think all other countries besides America are shitholes, too! Trump is smart!"

But no, he's a moron, and so are half the population (if not more) of this country. It really is a country of low IQ dolts.

17. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I pointed out that you said "The vast majority of the academic world is insane rubbish." And I pointed out that Hitler, among others, persecuted intellectuals.
    Goebbels, Hitler's Nazi propagandist, is in the thread title.
    Goebbels took part in book burnings, suppressed journalist, the arts, the media, and censored books:
    A few quotes:
    Did I get that wrong?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    Joshua Tree likes this.
  18. wooleeheron

Never forget the Nazis had most of the greatest scientists and intellectuals on the planet behind them. Intellectuals would sell their own mothers down the river at times, because they are not known for their heart. Understandably, academics and the wealthy prefer to be remembered for their positive contributions.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I dont see the correlation with what Hitler did and saying the vast majority of scientific papers published in 2019 are going to be garbage.

Its a little loopy to be honest

20. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I apologize, it was wooleeheron who said, "...because academia in general spouts insane nonsense and, then, insists they know better."
    You just agreed with him and said, "...the majority of academia is spouting garbage or nonsense."

And you pointed out that out of around 30 million scientific papers published a year (each year) only a few hundred have any merit, by your standards.

I took that to mean you thought that the majority of the academic world is spouting garbage, nonsense, or rubbish.

As the topic of this thread has the name Goebbels in it. And as Goebbels was Hitler's propagandist and used pseudo academic and scientific methods, I thought you were condemning academics who don't agree with your idea of what is of value academically, similar to what he and others have done.

So enlighten me please.
    What do you mean when you say the vast majority of scientific papers are garbage and the academic world is spouting garbage, nonsense, or rubbish; without any supporting evidence? Is that just your opinion?