Trump is a modern-day Joseph Goebbels

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Joshua Tree, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Oh. Well, I only went there to buy pot.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Canada is the last place to buy pot, unless you are desperate, and don't even look at their hash oil.

3. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was in banking in the 80's, 90's & 00. If only Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other regulators had put on the brakes. So so many banks have gone out of business or bankruptcy. But no; our Guvy banks were competing with the SubPrime's for market share and it was a race to the bottom. Your regulators will betray your trust with inaction due to a mixed mission. The financial crisis was nothing compared to when States like Illinois, New Jersey and others go bankrupt.

wooleeheron likes this.
  4. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The Mooch seemed to be a victim of " Droit du Seginor"

5. Upstate NY kinda sucks.

6. wooleeheron

When has the entire tri-state area not sucked for everything imaginable, except ethnic food and entertainment? Fuck em, half of NJ will be underwater the next big flood they have, because the residents are as crooked as their politicians, and will believe anything after awhile, because they all lie to each other.

WritersPanic likes this.
  7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

8. wooleeheron

Americans could have just said no twenty years ago. Congress could just say no right now, while 40% of Americans insist everything is just fine, fine, fine and its illegal to vote for Mickey Mouse, so shut the fuck up. Until I actually see Americans demanding a real government, they are fighting a losing battle. You can cut the head off the rooster, and the KKK won't blink. You can pass all the laws you want, and 40% of the population will undermine you at every turn. Democracy by abdication and capitulation is bullshit people. Either demand your birthright or shut the fuck up, because all you are doing is encouraging the bastards. You might as well wave raw meat in front of a dog, and paint a target on your favorite politicians.

If you hadn't noticed, nobody is playing nice anymore.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  9. lode

lode Banned

What's up with the meme's you've been posting lately? Are you going all MAGA on us hotwater?

10. Yea, but it's funny. Ruth easily looks more like Palpatine.

wooleeheron likes this.
  11. This thread has totally lost its train of thought. Hopefully the next poster can say something worthwhile. I cannot. Nay, I will not.

Joshua Tree likes this.
  12. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

'Trump’s attacks on the news media are accelerating. You can expect three results.'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...dfff66-ce3d-11e9-87fa-8501a456c003_story.html

13. wooleeheron

14. He's right about that, though. The mainstream media is corrupt. If there were a larger agenda, I would say it would be to, through Trump, restore the media's influence. To say that because this hateful man hates the mainstream media, it must be honest. They have been dishonest and deceiving, though, he is right. But he is no better. He just wants to fool us into something else. And I doubt his concern for just how dishonest they've been. For him, it's just pinpointing a common enemy in order to seduce the masses.

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

So... Fox News, then?

Hell, I already knew that.

Joshua Tree likes this.
  16. wooleeheron

Fox News is legally entertainment, meaning they are technically Hollywood bullshit and can't be sued. So long as idiots refuse to share their words, they will continue to pay through the nose for them.

17. parua

parua Members

Woolee...you are on fire tonight!

wooleeheron likes this.
  18. wooleeheron

Its not exactly rocket science, but is a bit of ancient wisdom, the mass media would rather you forgot about. Reality TV is cheaper to produce, just get the idiots arguing.

parua likes this.
  19. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

I don't know about media regulation in the US. In the UK we have a media watchdog for broadcast TV which can uphold complaints about bias or misreporting, certainly as far as the BBC is concerned.

20. wooleeheron

Exactly, either people learn how to share their words, or they will pay through the nose, because your words are useless and betray the fact you are not honest. Sarcasm is a measure of how dishonest you are with yourself. Existentialist angst ain't nothing but chickens all insisting that everything must make sense. The conscious mind attempts to make sense out of everything, in order to provide badly needed error corrections, such as dogs running out in the middle of traffic, but the subconscious is actually in charge around here, which nobody likes, but that's life.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019