Trump Dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by tikoo, Jun 8, 2018.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

1. Trump is in a hallway ,conversing with politicos . Then he leaves them and is walking toward where I stand alone . Passing me by with no notice ,I see he is sportily dressed in a very green ,very stylish business suit ala David Bowie spaceman with winged shoulders .

2. Me and a woman are driving for joy in a jeep . We see Trump who is standing in the road all alone . Because he looks so afraid and insecure as we approach , we go on and out of the scene politely - not to be intrusive .

3. Me and that woman are with Trump at a table . He is speaking only to her , and he is instructing her how to be monetarily successful in life - not to be exceptional , just to satisfy a conservative norm . Then , she rises from the table with the appearance of brilliant realization . And I felt she was inspired oppositely of the mundane wisdom he tried to give her .

Jeesh ! Who is this girl ?

2. I dreamed dozens of foot high Trumps were eating me alive.

3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Once disintegrated , the worry is done . As far as know , being eaten in a dream doesn't hurt .
    The ordeal appears actually all quite armless .

storch likes this.
  4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

thank ghod i don't watch television.

5. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

How to Have a Trump Dream : I fall asleep with the talk radio on . The announcers and such
    become characters of the dream-scape , but they won't answer my questions . Sometimes
    a radio is a character also and even if I smash it to pieces it won't shut up until , duh , I
    realize I have to wake up and actually turn it off .

Here's an old Obama radio dream : The scene is a drunken college house party . Obama is in
    their midst giving a speech of promise and hope . No one at the party seems to notice . He
    is the fool standing virtually alone and accomplishing what ? .

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I can guess what trump dreams about and that’s his daughter Ivanka in bed with him, screwing her brains out while they each devour a quarter pounder with cheese